What a day!!!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2004, 03:04 PM
grneydgurl's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to grneydgurl Send a message via Yahoo to grneydgurl
Im sorry I need to vent!!!! It is going to be a little long...

I should start out by saying that my dh and I own a 3 family home. We had this "tenant" that came to us on Septemeber 15 and said that he was moving out that he needed something smaller for his family. But he wold still pay for the first two weeks of October. So we were like ok, we had always done "word of mouth" deals in the past with rent payments being late and such.

So everywknd he started to slowly move out. Well they destroyed the carpet upstairs and because of one month they were behind my dh said, get a carpet and we will call it even. They agreed, well October 1st came and went, no rent. October 8 came and went no rent. All their stuff is gone except a few things here and there and my dh calls him last night and asks him that we have a tenant that is ready to move in this wknd, where's the carpet. This guy gave us a bs line and said that it would be there by this wknd.

Well, this morning around 8:30 this guy comes by grabs his ladder and loaded it onto his vehicle faster than you can say boo. I was trying to get dressed and outside to serve him with demand papers and he drove away. So around 11:30 his 16 yo son comes by to grab the rest of the stuff with his girlfriend and I said to him that to tell his dad that since he is avoiding us, I have papers that I need to give him and some mail. This guy (the dad) had the nerve to start calling me every name under the sun. The son turns around and says she's right here you want to come down or talk to her, he said he was on his way down.

I was scared!!! This guy was screamin so loud. So I called my 3rd floor tenant (long time friend of mine) to come down and just be there "in case". Well when my 3rd floor tenant came down to sit with me the other guy was already there. Screamin so loud that my friend heard him all the way up to his apt from the cellar. Saying that he wasnt going to pay us rent and such and that if I got in his face he was going to knock my lights out. Well, needless to say as of now he is in the Manchester Police Department because I dont play that game. I am home all day long by myself.

That was my first half of the day. Second half of the day, my friend on the 3rd floor is moving into the 2nd floor apt that the idiot just moved out of. I had a lady call and schedule an appt to look at the 3rd floor apt at 5:00 pm. Well, dh cancelled his dentist apt so that he could meet these candidates for the apt and now his appt is booked out until February.....AND THEY NEVER SHOWED!!!!!! I called to see if they forgot and the person who answered the phone said that she left at 4:30 est to go and look at it and it is now 7 pm est and still no call no show. Thanks for listening to my vent..
<div align="center"> Jesci's Myspace </div>
October 13th, 2004, 07:00 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
I'm sorry....I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!! :hug2:
October 13th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I Heart 4x4
Grrr I hate inconsiderate people!!!! I hope tomorrow is a better day!!! ((hugs))
October 14th, 2004, 08:52 AM
zonapellucida
WOW :hug2:
October 14th, 2004, 11:04 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by grneydgurl@Oct 13 2004, 05:04 PM
Well, needless to say as of now he is in the Manchester Police Department because I dont play that game. I am home all day long by myself.
Excellent!!! :clapping: WTG girl....that is awesome!!!!

Hope things settle down for you...I hate tennants and renting. Something like this crap always happened to me too!
October 14th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Heavenly's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so glad so called the police.
Good for you !! :clapping:

I'm sorry about the other people not showing up. Thats just Rude !!
I really hope tommorow is a better day for you.

October 15th, 2004, 07:46 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Sorry you had such a sucky day the other day. Are things going better now? Tell the guy to say hi to Bubba when he is in the shower!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search