UUGGHH

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2004, 08:13 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Ok, I am trying to stay rational, but it is a little hard right now! A huge family mess and basically I am being blamed. Whatever! Now I am trying to decide what I want to do for Whitney's birthday. We had been planning on going out to my parents house and having a little birthday party out there for her. I am thinking about actually taking her and going someplace for the night and let her swim in a pool or something. She would have a blast doing that but would be very disappointed that she didn't get to go to Grandma's house (she does know that we are supposed to be going there). I also said that I wanted to change our phone number and change the locks. Hey, if DH can go without talking to his crappy alleged parents why cant I. I know I am probably being a little irrational right now, combination of lack of sleep and hormones. I just had to vent. I know this probably doesnt even make sense to you but I needed to get it out.
October 20th, 2004, 08:16 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS)))

October 21st, 2004, 04:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs))) I hope things get better soon!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

October 21st, 2004, 07:56 AM
I Heart 4x4
((hugs))
October 21st, 2004, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
((((HUGS)))) I hope you feel better soon.

October 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Have you seen one of those build a bear places. That would make a real special day out of the whole ordeal. She would have her very own bear she made herself. Just a thought since you brought up doing something special for her like the hotel. Good luck and sorry bout your ILs.
October 21st, 2004, 04:15 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Quote:
Originally posted by mom2one@Oct 21 2004, 04:11 PM
Have you seen one of those build a bear places.* That would make a real special day out of the whole ordeal.* She would have her very own bear she made herself.* Just a thought since you brought up doing something special for her like the hotel.* Good luck and sorry bout your ILs.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Hey now, that is a good idea, but we had one of those in our Walmart, but they just took that out and put in a Subway! I am now talking somewhat to my mom, but I haven't said a word to my dad, I haven't even responded to his emails. I don't have much time left to decide what to do, her birthday is tomorrow!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search