DH in the dog house!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2004, 05:01 PM
twinsmom26
He has got on my last dam nerve today. It might have something to do with AF coming to visit soon, but he has got my blood boiling today. He is so quick to help all his buddies, but when it comes to anything around this house he would rather just lay on the couch ALL day and do nothing. I ask him to help with dishes like 10 times. Well an hour later he's still on the couch. So finally I just do it myself to save myself the stress. Then I ask him to give the twins a bath. Two hours later the twins are still a mess. So I give them a bath while he lays there on the couch. I make dinner and was nice enough to bring him a plate and does he even thank me. NO WAY!! This has been going on since 10 this morning until now (it's 9 p.m. now) and he finally got off his ***** to go get some milk. Well right before he goes out the door to get some milk he looks at me and say's "So, you feel like some lovins tonight"? Ummm..... hellooooo..... should I feel like "lovins" tonight?
October 24th, 2004, 05:03 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) Sounds like my DH, he didnt even get dressed today. Sometimes I just feel like a single mom with an extra kid around the house. Then they wonder why we are too tired for.....well you know.

October 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I Heart 4x4
What a jerk!!!

My DH can be like that too. They don't understand how annoying it is to constantly nag nag nag!!!
October 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Mine is the EXACT same way!!! It drives me nuts. I asked him last night to pick up some of the mess around the house. NOT a thing was moved. I asked why he didn't pick up, "Well I did, I clean up all kinds of stuff." I asked him to name 1 thing that he picked up, well of course he couldn't remember anything!! It does feel like having an extra kid around the house and I can't stand it either. DD just turned 3 and she is turning into a slob like daddy!! She throws everything down where ever she feels like. When I make her clean up her room, she picks up everything and puts it on her bed!!!!!! She can't put it in the toy box or where it belongs! It sounds like all men as this way, is that way the get called pigs so often??!!!
October 24th, 2004, 06:44 PM
twinsmom26
The best is when you have to ask them 3 times to do something like a dam child and they still dont do it. By the fourth time of you asking they act like "Oh my God, I said I would do it", unless this only my DH, lol. Or by the end of the day he will finally get up and do something and that's suppose to make it all better. My DH never nags at me and I dont nag at him, but there are certain things that need to get done and I deserve some help. Look I refused to put the kids to bed tonight and told him it was up to him. It is now 10:43 p.m. and he is finally getting them to bed. He is driving me crazy tonight!!
October 24th, 2004, 09:09 PM
ranidae
You know I just read a article on Military.com about this sorta thing. Not the lazying around but the lack of responce to questions or requests. The author states it as a military learned habit but I honestly think it is a thing to do with males, ALL males.
"Compartmentalizing -- Good for the Military, Bad for Stay-at-Home Moms"

Anyway, I can feel for you. Jon can sit here fast asleep with his eyes wide open and carry on a conversation. The only problem with this is he doesnt remember the converstation later and I never know when he is doing it. He has done this since he was a kid, even went thru a whole Senior Soc. class in HS sleeping LOL.
I wonder what all us women could do to help men respond better??
October 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Squirtsmama
last week I asked dh twice to help me clean and he wouldnt so tonight he wants to clean and yells at me because I am not in a cleaning mood. Yes I have to be in the mood to clean
October 25th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs))) You handled that in a much more mature fashion than I would have!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

October 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Ma2RayPooh
jessica do i need to come over there and kick his ***** for you!!! LMFAO maybe justin should tell him what all he does around my house, maybe it will make pete see the light and relize he should help you!!

BEAT HIM BEAT HIM! LMAO
October 25th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
sounds like brad. he is married to his playstation and his kids are the dvds, and the tv.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search