AHHHH!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm about to go crazy. haha! Ok. I love my dogs to death, but my puppy keeps getting out of his play pen, and I can't figure out how for my life! Tears up books, etc, etc. My big dog is jelous. The both are pooping and peeing and getting into garbage. I live in an apt. so its not even my house, and as i'm typing they have tore down the play pen and have gotten out! I can't afford school next semester [$2,000+, and work, and school]. I'm not a big fan of school, yet I can't find a full time hours job, that pays me enough to pay my bills. My best friend is all mad at me for who knows what. I'm waiting for AF to show up or not by monday and its killing me, because I just want to know if I am PG or not. If I am b/f HAS to get married or he could loss his job. However, [1] we both live in apt, my lease is up in march, not sure about his but he has 6 months more than me depending on when he renewed his. [2] his place doesn't alowe dogs over 50 ids at maturity, whcih is both my dogs, one is at 50 right now [3] he lives in the ghetto, the only good thing is water is included as well as washer and dryer. The differnce in rent from mine to his would cover the cost of a laundry facility, and water. I live in a really nice area, for REALLY cheep. I got caught in a REALLY good deal when I signed my lease. ETC etc etc. I'm just stressing. I"m probably going to miss af b/c of stress. oh, and b/f is freaking cuz I won't just go to the dr right now this instant, you have to make an appointment, and i'll only see a certain dr. and its hard to get in to see her. But if af doesn't come i'll see a diff dr unless its a couple of drs at the office. Don't get me wrong, I love mybf and know one day we will get married, but I odn't want him to want to get married out of fear of lossing his job, kwim? That and I don't want to live where he lives, and if i am pg, he wants to get married right away, I don't object, I don't want to have a baby and not be married, but i don't want to live where he lives and vis-versa. I just need a day to pamper myself, get my hair cut, nails and toes done, get a body massage, etc, etc sounds soooo great!!! I love living on my own, altough it is hard, its mcuh beter than living at my moms (shes an alcholoic, and its hard living with her, she'll get super super drunk after one beer.) If I didn't have nieghbors in every directions I would so just SCREAM!!!! THat shoulds so great to just SCREAM.

Now that i'm sure some people think i'm totaly sycko....thank you for "listening" to my vent!
October 29th, 2004, 12:15 PM
KentuckyMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen2Love@Oct 29 2004, 01:08 PM
* I just need a day to pamper myself, get my hair cut, nails and toes done, get a body massage, etc, etc sounds soooo great!!!* <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Go do it!!! If anything, it'll make you feel great!!!
******Anti-Stress Vibes********************
October 29th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
if i had money I so would. I think i'm going to get my ahir cut in the next couple days, maybe after work on sunday if they are open still.
October 29th, 2004, 12:51 PM
KentuckyMama
Any one of those would make me feel better!!! Stretch them out over time, when you get a little extra money, here and there. Might make them more worthwhile, than doing them all in one day!
Have fun getting your hair cut!
October 29th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I Heart 4x4
Well you guys COULD compromise .... both of you move out of your apartments and find one that you both like, together .... as for your dogs doing their business ... I have no advice. I couldn't deal with that ........ especailly since it's not safe for a baby to be around that. JMHO.

((hugs)) Take a bath and go to a bookstore, buy some coffee and read for a couple hours!
October 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
going to the book store/library does sound nice. I don't like coffe though, haha but hey hott chocolotte or something will work nice, as well. I was accually think something along the lines of us just move somewhere, WE pick out if and when we get married. I don't know how I deal w/ my dogs. I love them to death, but they get a bath EVERYDAY for rolling in poop. braxton is SLOWLY comeing out of the i'm going to pee and poop all over the house. its just getting buddy to not be jealous. they each have thier own bones, tiys, beds, etc, so i don't get it. i'll have to talk to the dog trainer at work, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search