new here, i just need to get this all out cuz its driving me crazy!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH and i have been together for almost 2 years now, i'm venting about his ex girlfriend.. heres the story sorry its very long but i need to explain from the beginning for people to understand...

his ex is a psycho literally, they were a high school romance that was on and off for about 1 1/2 years. DH says he did not want to be with her for as long as he was but everytime he'd break up with her, she tell him she was going to committe suicide unless they got back together, so he'd always feel bad and take her back, if he even tried to date another girl while they were broken up she do some kind of psycho act to get them apart fast. well he finally had the balls to break it off with her for good, she even tried to break into his apartment he had to call the cops on her. this was all before he met me. about 2 years ago, we met and fell in love that day. i stayed with him at his apartment for about a month, during this month she called all the time and he'd tell her he had a gf now and hang up on her. but that would never stop her, she'd just call back. one day i went home and he had her come over to pick up her tv (she used that as an exuse for why she was calling so much) his brother and his friend was there and thats probably what stopped him from killing her, she kept crying and trying to get him to go back with her but he had enough. he told his friend to get her out of there fast before he did something he was going to regret. he drove a 1/2 hour to get me as soon as she left becuz he wanted me to calm him down and he knew i would. she continued calling of course. then DH got evicted from that apartment, the landlord said he was behind rent when i know he wasnt cuz i saw him pay it. we still think she had something to do with it cuz she was good friends with his landlords son and as soon as she realized he wasnt taking her back we think she got the son to talk his dad into it. the very day he got the notice she called him saying "oh i heard you got evicted hehe" he hung up on her right then and there and called his cell phone company and got his number changed. he then moved in with me and my dad. so now she had no way of contacting him. months later he knew i had a myspace and thought it was neat so we made him one. in the mean time we had gotten married and was expecting our son. she somehow found out and sent him a message on there saying "oh i hear you got married and are having a baby is it a boy or a girl, i'm not a stalker anymore (obviously yes you still are). my dad want me to take you to court over the money you owe me (he owes her about $200 for his old truck he used to have) but IF YOUR MY FRIEND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ME." um yea blackmail. he wanted to just delete it and block her but i said no just write her back and tell her everything and to leave you alone once and for all, so he did. a couple of months later she tries talking to him again like they're best friends, he got sooo mad. so i sent her a message to leave my HUSBAND alone and i blocked her. so now she cant write him and he made his page private so you have to be on his friends list to see anything. then the other day he gets a friend request, it was from her college roomate that he didnt even like he only talked to her cuz it was his ex's best friend and they havent talked since him and his ex were together. she didnt even send a message or anything just a friend request. so he sent her a message back saying why would i add you as a friend when i dont even talk to you or anything. they dont have any mutual friends or went to high school together so she couldnt have just happened upon his page, we know his psycho ex had her add him so she could see his page and probably write to him thru hers. IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! ME AND HIM HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR A 1 1/2 ALREADY AND HAVE A SON AND SHE STILL WONT LEAVE HIM ALONE! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, I KNOW IF SHE KNEW WHERE WE LIVED OR HIS NUMBER SHE'D STILL TRY TO CALL HIM OR STOP BY. I DONT KNOW WHY SHE JUST CANT GET OVER IT. SHE ALREADY KNOWS HE WANTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER.

ok vent over, if you have any advice please give!

*update, last night ANOTHER friend of hers added him and we sent pretty much the same message to her, its really getting rediculous

March 19th, 2008, 02:01 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Welcome to the venting room, sorry it had to be in these circumstances though.

What a crazy stalker!!!! Sounds like it would be best to delete the myspace account. Is it something you guys could get a restraining order for?
May 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
By law, your DH can send her a CERTIFIED letter telling her that if she contacts him or you or any of your family ever again then he will press charges. Once you have the receipt showing that she got the letter then if she ever contacts you guys again you can press charges and get a PFA or restraining order. GL!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
May 19th, 2008, 05:21 PM
merkelsgirl
Well dang! She is psycho, like no joke! Has he ever thought of getting a restraining order or anything? I mean he has a good reason, and the fact that you two have a child. You are handling it well, I would not be so calm about it and would go after her and be crazy psycho right back. Hun I dont have much advice, but dont let them see it bothers you. They just want to get a rise out of you. And if you show that you are upset or bothered, they won. Keep your head up darlin.
May 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oops sorry ladies i forgot i had posted this! i dont want him to delete his myspace cuz he does talk to some people he had went to school with that he lost touch with after graduation and if we make him a new one she'll just find it too cuz we really dont know how she found him this time since she doesnt know his email or his name isnt listed for search... but anyways we havent heard anything from his psycho ex or her friends since then so maybe she finally got the hint. if she does one more thing i'm going to tell her that the police will be involved, if she cant just get over a stupid high school romance that has been over for years she seriously has some issues that need medical attention. i just wish we could run into her somewhere one day and just knock her out! but thanks for the replies

May 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Hopefully she did get the hint, but from the history you provided, I doubt that was the last time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search