"My baby will not be having that!"

Forum: Weaning

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weaning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2009, 01:35 PM
*Fiona*
Is there anything your baby eats that you thought he/she would never have?

For examples, did you want him/her to eat all organic foods but at times you have to buy non-organic? Did you want him/her to eat fully homecooked foods but at times you use jars? Did you want him/her not to eat a certain food like yogurt or biscuits but at times they do?
October 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can honestly say, I never thought I'd give my baby formula...but since I was forced to wean and she's just going to be 6 months on Friday and not really eating solids... there's no way around it. I only have 140oz BM saved, so she gets one bottle of it a day and the rest formula.
October 15th, 2009, 03:31 AM
*Fiona*
You've done such a wonderful thing for her to get this far though!

I always thought my baby will never have a dummy... she took one finally at around 5months and it truly is her (and our!!) best friend!!

I also vowed that I would make all my baby food. ANd whilst she has my food 98% of the time, there are times where jars are great!! I have nothing against them at all, but I'm at home on maternity leave from work and so I just feel I, personally, have no excuse not to cook
October 15th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Snowpeas
Yes. I never thought she would have sugar or junk food but dh is very good at sneaking it to her!
October 15th, 2009, 01:14 PM
*Fiona*
I think daddies are good at spoiling!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search