Introduce Yourself Here

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello

I am Ashley. I am 24 and am a somewhat single mother of my daughter Kiera who is 4.5. I say somewhat single because although I am with someone (2yrs now), Kiera's father and I are not together. I currently work as a Nanny to a 1yr old little girl, which puts a big guilt trip on me, as while I do this my DD is at school or daycare. I share visitation with my ex, who gets my DD on Sunday nights, and every other weekend in a half. I find this challenge will be good for me because although I have more days than he does, I really don't have all that much time with her during the week with work and her bedtime being at 7:30pm. Anyways, I am happy to be here, and think that this is a great idea for all of us.
April 18th, 2010, 05:46 PM
SillyMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to SillyMama
I'm Lori, 31 year old SAHM, married to my wonderful husband Jim 39, the IT guy for our small local library! We have been together 9 years and married 6 next month!! He is the love of my life and we are sure we were meant to be together, because of how much alike we are. Down to the same b-day just 8 years apart!

We have 4 kids between us, his son Ben 13, lives with his mom and is only here every other weekend and on school breaks. My daughter Katie 9 is a from a previous relationship and even though Jim is not her biological father he is her Daddy! She was only 5 months old when we started dating and her father was never in the picture until recently and only occasionally now so Jim stepped in became the dad she wouldn't have otherwise. We have 2 girls together, Makinna 7, and Abbi 4 the 28th! They are both very girly girls, that love anything pink and sparkly!

I've been at home with the kids since 2006 when I was pregnant with Abbi, but do babysit for a couple of friends a few days a week to make some extra money. Abbi will go to preschool this fall and I hope to return to work part time for a fabulous bath and body shop here in town where she hand makes all her smelly goods! I love all her products and spend way too much money there so I'm going to love working there.

We spend lots of time outdoors during the summer with my family camping, canoeing and having cookouts! I love watching my kids grow up with there cousins and staying close with everyone!

I guess I've written enough of a book so I can't wait to get to know everyone and am excited to doing the dares with my girls!

April 18th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Hi I'm Jennifer (23). I've been married to Josh (almost 24) for 4 wonderful years. I am a SAHM and a college study. Right now, I'm working on a certification in Medical Transcription then in June, I'll be going to school for Surgical Tech. I love the medical field. Mydh is in the Air Force.. going on 5 years. We are from Columbus, GA, but live in Shreveport, LA right now. We have one son named Dakota. He is 10 months old.

April 19th, 2010, 09:30 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi everyone!! My name is Kelsey and I am a soon to be 29 year old SAHM. My DH is Jason and he is a farmer/rancher. We have 1 DD, Kendra who is 3 1/2 and one on the way due June 7th.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

April 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM
MichelleN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! My name is Michelle. I am 33 years old. My DH and I have been married since 2003 (going on 7 years). I work outside of the home as a software engineer (I build bank lending software). My husband is also a software engineer but he works at a telecom company. We have a 2 1/2 year old son and a 1 month old little girl. I want to modify the program to fit my 2 1/2 year old son. I think it would be something good to do since he's been kind of jealous of his little sister.
April 21st, 2010, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I'm Regan, SAHM to DS Patrick, who is 8 months old. I've been with DH Bill for 5 years. This SAHM thing is pretty new to me (well, I've been doing it for 8 months, but still that's pretty new!) and I'm excited to get all these new ideas of ways to spend quality time with Patrick. Even though some of the dares will probably be beyond his capabilities, I'll find ways to adopt them to our needs! Thanks for doing this, and for sharing it with all the other PRs!
Iím rocking my baby and babies donít keep.
April 22nd, 2010, 02:00 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Hi Everyone

I am Brigitte mom of three beautifull kids. My oldest is Sasha who will be 11 in November. My middle and 2004er is Joshua who will be 6 this December. And my Youngest is Hannah who will be 3 in less then a month. I am married to James. I am 38 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I work 24 hrs during the weekends and am home during the week for now. Going to be applying for a school bus driver so I can take my kids with me to work and not have to worry about a sitter. I have been a member at JM since October 2007 and currently host and cohost 4 rooms.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search