Dare 6: Caring where ever you go

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2010, 03:57 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Sorry guys, due to yesterday's dare, I didn't get on, so I didn't get this up! And I didn't get up in time to get it up in the morning like yesterday...

Now I know the weather can make this one difficult, and I can't tell the weather man what to send you, but today's dare is about getting out of the house and doing something together. Maybe the weather's nice and you can just take a walk around the block together, or maybe it is an actual snow storm and you are going to want to find somewhere inside to go, but you're going out.

I for one know that when I was a kid I was outside running around the neighborhood or my mom was taking me out to do things around town more than I ever find time to do that. Whenever I do manage to take my kids out to do something I feel like I've accomplished something and I feel good too, even if I'm tired I feel happy. I talk to lots of people who say they don't know anybody to hang out with, well getting out is a great way to meet people for you and your child!

Maybe today is just the day you'll go see that movie you've been wanting to see. Something outside of the house is calling you today, and that something isn't going to the daycare or the school to pick up your child. That something isn't something you already do every day, and by out of the house, I mean you actually have to leave your property, no matter how nice it is.

Share with us your thoughts on dare 6.

April 23rd, 2010, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot to check the dare this morning before I headed out for the day, but luckily I accomplished it accidentally-- we went to a local park for a picnic lunch with some friends, and then to my in-laws to visit with all the cousins. Mission accomplished!!
Iím rocking my baby and babies donít keep.
April 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
It rained miserably all day here We also had some guests, so no going out. However, tomorrow if the weather is better it will be park day!! We always stop at the gas station across from the park and let Kaija choose some Bug Juice and a snack. Can't wait!
April 24th, 2010, 10:12 PM
We went down to the strip and saw the Bellagio fountain show! It was beautiful of course, plus the kids got balloon hats.

April 27th, 2010, 07:45 PM
MReel11008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicolas and I went out today. Had some one on one time let him pick out some things he wanted and took him to see his grandma. he has been asking me to do that for a while so I decided that today was the day!

May 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I don't think anybody ended up doing this thing real seriously, but I thought I'd bump this in case people were still planning to.

June 7th, 2011, 07:25 PM
We went out on a walk just now to satisfy this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search