November Never Ending Chat

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2010, 02:59 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Lets see how long we can keep this thread going. You can chat about anything and everything here like a chat room. It's hard to believe we are in November already. Have fun.

November 1st, 2010, 06:11 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Been eating too much of the kids Halloween chocolate. They are such sweeties, they give me my favorite chocolate bars because they know I love chocolate. Are you resisting?
November 1st, 2010, 08:02 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Morning. I need to try and be more active here.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 1st, 2010, 05:15 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousemomof3 View Post
Lets see how long we can keep this thread going. You can chat about anything and everything here like a chat room. It's hard to believe we are in November already. Have fun.
It is really hard to believe it is November, I can't seem to remember it at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2B5 View Post
Been eating too much of the kids Halloween chocolate. They are such sweeties, they give me my favorite chocolate bars because they know I love chocolate. Are you resisting?
I haven't had much yet.

November 1st, 2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
How is everyone's halloween weekend going?
^^^From JessP in our October chat thread, but I wanted to get this one going rather than keep that one clinging to life.

Mine was kind of a downer. I didn't know why I was so moody, but I guess I was just stressed by work, cuz today when I got all caught up I felt great again. It rained most of the weekend too, but thankfully not during Trick or Treat.

Quote:
It has been a stressful busy weekend.

On Saturday we had three birthday parties and three ice times. There was alot if juggling. DH took Fintan to hockey for 6AM. I got the others up and fed. DH then took our older DS to his hockey for 10 and I dropped Fintan off to a party at 10:30. Took DD and the youngest to the mall in town and then went back to pick Fintan up for 12:30.

Rushed home for lunch (DH had made pancakes). Then we all brought DS#1 to a party for 1:30. The mom said 'we have been waiting for you' even though it was just past 1:30. Ran to the grocery store and went back to pick DS up after the party was over and all that was left was the bday boy and his parents. Turns out I got the times mixed up and the party ended at 3 and started at 1.

I felt like such an idiot!!! Brought DD to her game and when we left the game it was snowing and the roads were getting messy so we decided to not take DD to the party 45 minutes away. DH and I had a nice fondue dinner after the DKs went to bed.

Today we woke up to a winter wonderland. Took F to hockey and #2 to a party. Went to get the weeks groceries in the afternoon and the youngest started to look quite pale. Got back to the car, heading home and he threw up all over himself.

DH brought DD to her friends' house and the older boys to another friends' house. I stayed home with my sick boy. He has a slight fever but hasn't thrown up
Since.
^^^^ by Soon2B5 from the Oct chat thread.

We had a lot of birthday parties in October, plus Halloween is my father's birthday, he's 63 now. September is supposed to be the high birth month (9 months after the Christmas spirit got into everyone) what's up with October?

November 2nd, 2010, 08:13 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Morning. How is everyone doing today? I'm here at work running around like a chicken with my head cut off yet again. I just hope the day goes by fast.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 2nd, 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm extra tired today...and I'm heading into two VERY long days at work. The next two days I have to be there at 8:30pm still!

November 3rd, 2010, 07:14 AM
hi everyone. How's everyone today? Been a busy few days for me. Worked all weekend , did the trick or treating with the kids, had a staff meeting monday and did groceries yesterday. Both jobs are keeping me busy but I don't mind right now. It helped me get some spare money for this new used laptop lol. No more waitting long periods for the pages or threads to load. I will never be able to catch up with my time missed here but will slowly read the threads and reply.

November 3rd, 2010, 08:31 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
been really busy at work..so its hard to find any JM time and what little i get seems to be going to my board I am now hosting....
But this seems like a good thread to throw this new info into....
I have a boyfriend....Its really brand new but we are taking it slow and its going good. We have been friends for 10 years. (met working together in the movie theatre 10 years ago) anyone that has me on facebook already knows cause we linked our profiles together.

November 3rd, 2010, 07:59 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't popped in, in a couple days. Been busy with swimming lessons, DH being hurt and training myself. On a good note I am down 1.75 inches around my waist . Love that. I swam 600 meters tonight, did 300 last Wednesday. And Saturday is my kick off for the triathlon. I am so excited. The kids are loving swimming lessons and I think it makes it more fun that DH and I swim near them while they are learning. Makes it more family time.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

November 3rd, 2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
hi everyone. How's everyone today? Been a busy few days for me. Worked all weekend , did the trick or treating with the kids, had a staff meeting monday and did groceries yesterday. Both jobs are keeping me busy but I don't mind right now. It helped me get some spare money for this new used laptop lol. No more waitting long periods for the pages or threads to load. I will never be able to catch up with my time missed here but will slowly read the threads and reply.
My day was crazy busy. It is parent teacher conferences right now, so here it is 10:15pm and I haven't even been home for 2 hours!

November 4th, 2010, 06:05 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am fighting some sort of bug...I have been fighting it for about 3 days now...here to hoping that I can keep fighting it and I dont actually get it.

November 4th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
i am fighting some sort of bug...I have been fighting it for about 3 days now...here to hoping that I can keep fighting it and I dont actually get it.
Me too. I feel like I am just on the verge of something. I had to take a nap yesterday after I got home because I was too tired to get anything done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
I am down 1.75 inches around my waist . Love that. I swam 600 meters tonight, did 300 last Wednesday. And Saturday is my kick off for the triathlon. I am so excited. The kids are loving swimming lessons and I think it makes it more fun that DH and I swim near them while they are learning. Makes it more family time.
We aren't doing swimming lessons because our hockey schedule is so crazy. I feel guilty because swimming is so important but I tried it last fall and we ended up missing more classes than we made it to.

Good for you on your progress. I wish I had your determination and dedication.

Last edited by RinkMom; November 4th, 2010 at 06:45 AM.
November 4th, 2010, 07:19 AM
today is a rainy day so guess I won't get work done outside. I think I need to get someone to come in and clean my house getting tired of haveing to pick up the same things over and over again.

Christen how did the conference night go?

Jess keep up the good work

November 4th, 2010, 08:08 PM
I think if we had much more going on we wouldn't have time for the swim lessons either. But my kids aren't involved in other sports as of yet.

I am super excited I am getting my new bike for my triathlon this weekend thanks to my Mother in Law. She is hooking me up . I am super excited about it. I will post pictures later . My kick off is this Saturday and I am super stoked about that too. Should be a good weekend.

November 5th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
GL with that.

November 5th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will try to get on and post Sunday but I have a big day tomorrow.

November 5th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2B5 View Post
Me too. I feel like I am just on the verge of something. I had to take a nap yesterday after I got home because I was too tired to get anything done.

We aren't doing swimming lessons because our hockey schedule is so crazy. I feel guilty because swimming is so important but I tried it last fall and we ended up missing more classes than we made it to.

Good for you on your progress. I wish I had your determination and dedication.
I know what you mean. I wish I could give to Courtney what my mother gave to me, where I was a participant in well, everything, but I have 4, she had 1, it just isn't possible.

Quote:
today is a rainy day so guess I won't get work done outside. I think I need to get someone to come in and clean my house getting tired of haveing to pick up the same things over and over again.

Christen how did the conference night go?

Jess keep up the good work
Both days of conferences were good, but VERY long. Two days of 7:15am-8:30pm makes one very tired!

Quote:
I think if we had much more going on we wouldn't have time for the swim lessons either. But my kids aren't involved in other sports as of yet.

I am super excited I am getting my new bike for my triathlon this weekend thanks to my Mother in Law. She is hooking me up . I am super excited about it. I will post pictures later . My kick off is this Saturday and I am super stoked about that too. Should be a good weekend.
Waiting on pictures.

Quote:
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will try to get on and post Sunday but I have a big day tomorrow.
GL tomorrow!

November 8th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Feeling blah. Been a crazy weekend and have to come down from the high of all of it. Now I feel like my head is in a big cloud.

I also feel a bit down. I was talking to my gf for a little while today, the first time in a couple of weeks. We used to talk every day but now hardly ever. Our lives have taken different paths and I miss it. We are going to try to do lunch in a couple of weeks.
November 8th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I have a girlfriend I talk to almost everyday and when we go to long without talking it gets to me so I totally get it Karen.

My kick off on Saturday was great. My bike is sweet. I have pictures but haven't uploaded them to photobucket and don't have time tonight. Gotta ice my legs before bed and get a bunch of posts done . Trying to go to bed early when I can.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search