Log In Sign Up

So slow!


Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
November 5th, 2010, 08:54 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Eagle, Idaho
Posts: 59,764
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
JM is being VERY slow to load tonight, Idk what is going on, but I may get frustrated and not catch up tonight, sorry ladies.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #2  
November 5th, 2010, 09:54 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 22,034
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Oh that stinks. Sorry its running slow for you. I am just popping in for a sec. I am feeling run down tonight so off to bed I go.
__________________

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/


Reply With Quote
  #3  
November 6th, 2010, 10:43 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Eagle, Idaho
Posts: 59,764
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I did that both the 2 nights before that, went to bed early!
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #4  
November 8th, 2010, 03:57 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,201
It has been on and off for me for the last few days which is why I hadn't been posting much.
__________________
Thank you Patty for my awesomy siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
November 8th, 2010, 05:22 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,499
It's been very slow for me too for the past week or so. It's very frustrating when I'm trying to catch up from a busy day.
__________________

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11



Reply With Quote
  #6  
November 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Eagle, Idaho
Posts: 59,764
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Yeah, it has started doing this annoying thing where it loads regular speed 90% of the time and the other 10% it doesn't load at all and I have to reload eventually.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #7  
November 9th, 2010, 07:37 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Osgoode,Ontario, Canada
Posts: 30,992
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
guess I missed the slow night because it was Sasha's birthday
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0