MIA to so UNMIA!!!!

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2010, 06:19 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
So ladies I have been missing for quite a while. I've missed everyone so much it's crazy. But I had to get things is order for me and Jake. I finally have access to a computer daily that can actually handle JM lol So here's how me and jake are doing:

JAKE: jake just turned six on the 9th. He attempted to go to general education kindergarten but after a month we all decided that it just wasnt working out. Jake was constantly in trouble and feeling as if he was doing things "bad" when he cant help himself. So I pulled him from general ed and moved him to a program center kindergarten. It's still run by the public schools but is more geared for special education. Smaller classes, different learning approaches, different behavior goals. Jakes is having a much better time in school now He has lost 6 teeth and looks like a jack-o-latern. He is still an only child by me but has 4 siblings from his dad. He loves being creative and he's become such a great kid. i mean he's always been a joy to me but he's growing into a fine young man.

Myself: I am finally close to graduating phlobotomy. 2 classes left and then 5 classes away from my liberal arts associates. So my goals are in site. I got a new car last year and i love it. a 97 grand am gt I did move back in with my parents to graduate. I am also working 2 jobs right now but i literally just started the second one last week. Not sure if I'm keeping both or if im leaving one for the other yet. I've lost about 30 lbs trying to get healthy. It goes up and down. I wish i had better control over eating. I'm still single but not as bitter about it anymore. I've come to terms with thats ok. i've been thru alot but i think we're doing ok now N i'm gonna come back one board at a time. I dont wanna overwhelm myself and of course chose this board first

December 13th, 2010, 06:41 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Hi, I don't know if we have 'met'. My little guy turned 6 on Saturday and has lost no teeth.

I look forward to getting to know you better. Sounds like you have a lot going on!!
December 13th, 2010, 08:07 AM
hi Karen no I dont think we've ever met. I've been gone for almost a year maybe longer. Yea i definatly have a lot going on but I love the ladies here they've helped me thru alot of it

December 13th, 2010, 10:30 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Hi Nickie we have all been wondering what happened to you. Glad all is going better now. Wow 6 teeth. We missed you. Stick arounf for a while so we can catch up girl.

December 13th, 2010, 11:46 AM
i should be able to now. things are a lot more stable now and my heads getting screwed on right now.

December 13th, 2010, 05:47 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
cool can't wait to get caught up

December 13th, 2010, 09:05 PM
yea same here

December 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome back. I am Jessi I have been here for a bit, not sure how long. My DD just turned 6 on the 8th and she hasn't lost any teeth either. Every kid is so different. Glad things are going well for you and that you feel more stable. That is a great feeling. Hope you will stick around . Would love to get to know you more.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

December 14th, 2010, 01:07 PM
i think u were around a little when i left yea im hoping to be able to stay this time

December 16th, 2010, 02:19 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Woo some exciting stuff for you. How's he getting along with his dad? And 6 teeth, wow!

December 17th, 2010, 06:24 PM
it's a pretty basic relationship. he has fun while he's there but doesnt want to go beforehand sometimes. It's still hard on me to let him go to his dads for different reasons but I cant make that choice for jake. He has to make his own opinions of his dad so until jake is old enough to understand what he says effects people (as in saying he doesnt want to go) he goes.

December 17th, 2010, 11:21 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Well, that's good though at least that there is some relationship.

December 18th, 2010, 08:32 AM
yeap

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search