Who Are We?

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KellyR80
  • 1 Post By mOmmyOfTwO_

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm doing an end of the year clean out on all my boards. I'm switching out stickies (like I did on our special dates one recently, still remember to add yourself there if you haven't). I'd like to switch out another one now. So, feel free to copy your old post if you'd like: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...36-who-we.html but maybe things have changed since you posted, but tell us about your family, yourself, share pictures, etc.

Also, I'll keep this down for a day or two so people see it and then I'll sticky it!

December 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Do you want us to post it here?

I am Jessi. I turned 31 May 17, 2010. I grew up in Washington. Joined the Coast Guard at 18, meet my hubby when I was almost 20. We got married August 2000 which makes remembering how many years we have been married super easy . We were married four years when Linda was born December 8, 2004. I was 35.5 weeks along and she was in trouble so we delivered. It was scary but it all worked out. When Linda turned a year old DH and I said hey lets try again. Linda was such an easy going baby, slept through the night, always happy. Linda has one green eye and one blue eye, it is the coolest thing. Jeremy was born September 4, 2006 and had to be induced at 39 weeks because he was getting to big for me. Yeah that should have told me something LOL. He has been my screamer but I love them both so much. In December 2008 we got pregnant again although not planned we were excited. Sadly we lost baby CJ Feb 27, 2009. We got pregnant again December 2009 and lost baby Rose Feb 20, 2010. This year instead of getting pregnant and losing another baby I am doing a Triathlon in Hawaii to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Its very exciting and rewarding so far.

Here are some recent (this month) pictures of Linda and the last two are Linda and Jeremy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JessP; December 28th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
December 28th, 2010, 11:22 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Hi I'm Christen. I became a Mommy 2 months before I turned 20, to Courtney who was born 7/10/2004. She became a big sister on 6/5/07 to Rock. My third child was born 3/21/2009 and his name is LJ. My fourth child was born on 6/14/2010, her name is Amber. We are expecting our 5th child right now, EDD 5/31/2012. Courtney is in 2nd grade at a Catholic school because we are Catholic and I think it is important to have that included in her life. I teach math sometimes, but I'm on a break right now. I'm just tutoring and subbing for this semester. I was married December 14, 2002 and I've been with Nick, since 2000. We live in Eagle, Idaho.

Courtney at Easter (2011).

Courtney with all her siblings:

When her hair was longer:

A graduate of Kindergarten:

In her Vegas school uniform:

A rather important day in my life:

Last edited by LJD3Tdance; April 5th, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
December 29th, 2010, 07:33 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Hi I am Karen. My DH is Mal. I am one of the older moms here -- will be 40 this year. OUCH!!

Mal and I were married in 1998 but I wanted to wait to get established in my career to have kids. By 2000, I felt it was time and we got pregnant with our DD (Ria). The pregnancy was perfect and she was born 6 days past her EDD in July, 2001. Seven months later, I was pregnant again. Once again, a great pregnancy except I was slightly glucose intolerant. Caymus was also born 6 days past his EDD on Dec 11, 2002. I nursed him until he was about 15 months old. While I was in the process of weaning him, I got pregnant again.

At about 28 weeks I found out I was no longer Glucose Intolerant, I had full blown GD and was insulin dependant for the rest of the pregnancy. They decided to induce at just past 38 weeks in Dec because my placenta was not working. My only stipulation was that the induction not be on Dec 11th so I would not miss my DSs birthday. So I went in on the 9th and hoped to be home on the 11th. Well, it was the longest induction ever and nothing seemed to work. Finally, things started to work on the 11th and my second son (Fintan) was born on his brother's birthday (Dec 11/04).

We started TTC again when I was weaning Fintan and this time it took longer to get pregnant. Finally got my BFP in July of 06. Once again a picture perfect pregnancy until I started bleeding and cramping and lost the baby at exactly 16 weeks in October 06.

We got pregnant the cycle after our loss and had our youngest, Carrick, in August 2007. I had GD in that pregnancy was well.

We did not feel our family was complete and started TTC when Carrick was about 14 months old. It took a while to get pregnant but finally got a BFP in Dec 09. Unfortunately, we lost that baby at 14 weeks in February (while DH was away in Asia and I was home with 4 kids with the flu). We got pregnant again in May and found out that baby's heart stopped beating just after 14 weeks. The Dr is blaming my age for my losses so we have decided to be done TTC.

As for the career I focused on for so long, it has gone out the window and I am now a SAHM mom. We are very busy with kids' activities. Fintan and his older brother are both in hockey and loving it. My youngest can't wait until he is old enough to play hockey and my oldest plays ringette. There are not enough hours in the day.

Newborn Fintan Dec 04

Birthday boys -- Caymus (8) and Fintan (6) Dec 2010

Fintan on his 6th birthday

Fintan and younger brother Carrick

My fave pic of my kids

Last edited by RinkMom; December 29th, 2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: add pics
December 29th, 2010, 12:10 PM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
I'm Nickie. A single mom of one. Jacob a.k.a. jake bubs bubba, little one. I am getting ready to graduate college in May. I moved back in with my parents to finish college. Jake goes to his dad's all the time now and we have a decent friendship for the sake of our son. He's was diagnosed with ECDD this past year and goes to a program center based kindergarden. It's working very well for him All in all we're doing good

December 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Ok can't find my old one so here we go.

I am Brigitte. I am a mom of 3. Sasha who is 11,Joshua who is 6 and lil Hannah who is 3. I live near Ottawa, Canada.
Joshua is my 2004er. I had a roller coaster pregnancy with him. From spotting through the pregnancy to finding out I had gd with him. I cried when I found out and being told I have to go on insulyn to control it. I was induced early with him cause of spotting and his heart rate going down to many tie while being observed in the hospital. I was induced right away. I got to hold him for a min and they took him to NICU where he stayed for a week hooked to everything you could think of. I was able to take him home after that. So my January Baby became a Dec.

Last edited by mousemomof3; December 30th, 2010 at 08:52 AM.
January 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
I'm Trish (24) mom of Zach, Ryan, and Belly.
Zach is my 04er. Other than 7 months of the worst morning sickness ever Zach's pregnancy was ok, no complications or anything. He was born on his due date, June 15, I think by force of will since I did not want to go back in for another check-up. Zach's in his third full year of school. (He went to full-time 4 year old Kindergarten at his school also) He loves school and is one of the top students in his class. He's also in his first year of Cub Scouts and he loves it. He likes to play Wii (any Legos based game), read, watch movies, and play Legos.
Here are a few recent pictures of him (I'm taking one every Monday this year for a project - well I take more but these are guaranteed pictures each week)

Here's one of Zach and I

And one of Ryan (1/10/06) and Belly (4/22/09)
April 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM
sHaiRah's Avatar JM Addict-In-The-Making
I'm Sarah, 27, living in Georgia, married to Scott, 26. I am a SAHM and student and he is a cable installation tech. DD is Aubri, (may 20th), and we have several furbabies. We are WTTC/NTNP.
DH is a geek extreme, I am a artsy goofball, and DD is a sensitive dreamer.

This is a pic of me and DD
April 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I am Sarah (26) married to Justin (30) and we have three sons.
Brayden is my 04er who was born 12 days past due on April 27th 2004. He is a smart,talkative and energetic kid who loves, video games, beyblades and karate.
Logan came shortly after on November 6th 2005 and he was induced 11 days before his due date because I went into early labour in October and although the labour was not progressing my doctor felt that three weeks of early labour was enough. He was diagnosed with autism at age 3 but is thriving in a school environment with an EA.
Caleb is our rainbow baby born 3 years after a loss at nearly 12 weeks gestation. He was born August 17th 2009 just three days before his due date. He is currently being tested with Autism.

Here is a little Easter collage I made as the background for our computer.

Here is one of me

and here is one of the three boys together in the fall

Last edited by sarahmomma; May 10th, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
May 8th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Hi! I'm new to the forum so I thought this was a good place to start. I'm Cat, a single Mum to an 04'er. Her name is Jeannie Ann Louise, "Jean", and she was born on Dec 8th, 6 days after my 17th birthday. She was 5.5 weeks early, and weighed in at a little under 5 pounds. She's very active, loves sport and reading, and anything to do with building, lego, blocks etc. We live in South Yorkshire, England but may be making a move to Manchester in a few months.
April 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
I'm Brooke,
My 04er is Angelica. Horrible pregnancy but none the less she is here and mostly healthy. She loves music, dancing, gymnastics and cheer. Her current fav thing to do is anything her 15 year old sister is doing lol.
Brittney is my older DD she is 15. Into boys , cheer, music and hanging out with friends.
DS is Anthony, he is my mommas boy. He likes anything dirty or dangerous lol. He has ADD/ADHD and a mild form of autism. He is going to an alternative school and seems to be doing well there.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
April 5th, 2012, 06:55 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I'm Liz, my '04er is Kevin and is driving me up the wall right now. Of course raging pregnancy hormones don't help matters either. We thought Kev would be our last but life had other ideas and I wanted another child, so here I sit pg with another son that will truly be our last. Kev is very excited to become a big brother and shows so much love and affection to my growing belly it shocked me. I thought he would take it the hardest being the baby and what not for so long.

I also have 2 older kids, T is my soon to be 16 year old bio child, and Doni is my 13 year old step child who now lives with us full time. It's a major adjustment. But all in all I do like knowing that all of our kids are under one roof. DH and I have been together for 10 years this July but only married for 3 of them. I think that sums it up in a nut shell.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

May 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
KellyR80's Avatar Mommy to six! :)
I'm Kelly. I'm about to turn 32 this June We live in the peach state, aka Georgia. My husband Joseph and I got married right out of high school on June 20th 1998. We have six kids together, Aubrey is 13 (05/17/99), Brooke is 9 (08/29/02), Landon is 7 (06/18/04), Paige is 5 (12/07/06) and Chase & Chloe are 2 (12/27/09)
LJD3Tdance likes this.
June 24th, 2013, 09:53 AM
I'm Sara,I am 31,I am the proud parent of two,my son was born 8/13/04 and my daughter was born 4/21/06,I am new here,my hobbies are cooking and photography,I hope to meet other moms here..
LJD3Tdance likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search