7 year old Doctor vissited

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2012, 04:21 AM
icesfire's Avatar Regular

o.k. Yesterday I wand with my tow kids for the doctor visited. It was lest say very confusing My olders Jessica is 52 pound 3'11 and my young Mya is 30 pound (Mya 1 and Jessica 7) So off couse being 6 year a ported I exempted that to be more of a pound different in them. So I ask the doctor Jessica is 50% and Mya is at the 97% she say my girl are both healthy but mya going to be bigger then Jessica. We wand out about the yearly exspam with Jessica Seem my little girl hit the change of life she only 7 and is become a woman . Anyone elles have a save year old doing this or is it just me?
March 21st, 2012, 06:45 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
If she hit the change this young, it could be another issue causing her to go through it so soon. DSD hit the change at 9, but she has a thyroid issue that caused it to come that early.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 21st, 2012, 07:03 AM
The doctor don't seem to thank it was early compared to family history. I was 8 when my change started my sitter and countess too. Was just wending if I the only 04 mom with one going those the change. Maybe I should have the doctor run some test to make shore everything is o.k. or Maybe I just being a freak out mommy. Not wending my older to grow up.
March 21st, 2012, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It used to be considered too early when kids were changing before age 8 but now they have come out to say its to early when you start before age 6.

I can say I seen some changes in Brendan's peers who are girls so if your daughter is going thru the change she's not alone.

Brendan is a boy who is 7 1/2 yr old he shows some signs of change and that's early for boys but then I learned just because there is light hair on these parts it doesn't mean he's going thru the change yet.

It's scary to think of our gradeschoolers growing up and molding themselves to be future woman/men

March 21st, 2012, 08:44 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
My daughter was nine. But, everything was normal..her dads side of the family was early too.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
March 21st, 2012, 01:24 PM
thank you all I only have to be consered about my younger one Mya who is 19 month and not talking right then of course the new baby that on the way. LOL I don't real need a other Health thing on my plate right now.
March 21st, 2012, 09:51 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I hear a lot of kids are doing it earlier these days, lots of theories on why.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search