Challenging Age

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2012, 09:57 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
What age has been the hardest with your 04er so far?

March 22nd, 2012, 07:22 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I would say this year has been the hardest so far. He's having a rough time with his teacher and doing his school work. He's caught in the middle of being one of the youngest in his class so he's very immature, yet he's also one of the brightest. It's really frustrating for all of us.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
Well it depends on what u mean hardest? Medically-I guess newborn would be the hardest for me she was very sick and was having seizures and a lot of stomach issues. As far as dealing with her it would have to be 3- that is when she hit the terrible twos LOL!!

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
March 24th, 2012, 10:50 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
3 is my answer, I don't like 3...I have a brand new 3 year old, hoping he isn't as frustrating as his brother and sister were!

March 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
icesfire's Avatar Regular
mmmm let me see mmmmmm can I say ever year exasperated this one?

at 1 she was have wight problems as in would not but on any wight at all.
at 2 she would not stop going up everything and jumping off end up with a broken arm and cosine and was still doing it in the waiting room of the Hospital with the broken arm and cosine.
at 3 she was in and out of the hospital do to seducer
at 4 she was have allergy attaches so bad she stop breathing
at 5 and 6 she was rebelling again me for her sister mya, don't like being a sister.
March 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Age 2 would be the most challenging as he was getting bigger, more wanting to fight for his wanting to do things. Didn't like being controlled anywhere. So when we were leaving places most of the time he would end upside down biting my leg, other times he would pull my hair so hard and not let go that I had to have someone get his hands off of my hair because I would try to but he has been a strong boy at a very young age. He would throw things when he got mad he still has a little bit of throwing habbits but not as bad as when he was 2.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search