Christen Due Date Thread

Forum: 2004 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2004 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2012, 07:29 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Christen this thread is for you. Just like all the other mommies approaching their due date we needed to start one for you. So here goes:

How are you feelin?

Are you full time nesting yet?

Will this be your last one?

May 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Awww thanks girl Now if only I can find time to be on JM enough to make sure to keep up with it. Life is SO crazy right now. Of course those final two weeks I won't have much to do comparatively and I'll live on JM and begin my insanity of wanting the pregnancy to end!!!

I'm feeling more nauseated than I have with some of them at the end...I'm so tired of this 40 weeks of nausea junk! And then you add the tiredness from all this working it is pretty lame. But I'm in a better mood than I normally am, so I'll take it.

If I could find time to nest more I'd be happier. But I'm always off subbing or tutoring so I'm not at home enough to properly nest!

This will be my last one, I've had enough of pregnancy.

May 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I held a new born the other day and was if I could only have one other. But I am happy with my three. Hopefully things will slowdown for you soon.

How big do you think this baby will be? Lets see if you are right when she comes.

May 7th, 2012, 11:33 PM
I never hold new babies that aren't mine . I get all jealous of friends that have friends with babies

I think unless she comes earlier than I expect, she'll be my biggest, like 8lbs 5oz...my weight gain this pregnancy has been so jump around that I just have a feeling...my official guess on the game (you can see it in my siggy) was 7lbs 13oz though.

May 8th, 2012, 06:49 AM
cool.

Are the kids looking forward to their new sister being here soon?

How are you feeling now?

Will the baby have a new nursery or are you keeping it the same from your last?

May 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Courtney for sure is. Rock says "Yeah" he's sitting by me right now (and wants you to know the blinkie in your siggy says Rock ) LJ's finally got the concept a baby is coming. Amber tells me peoples tummies (like her own) are Terra...so...?

Today I'm feeling great. My ddb is in labor and I'm excited for her. And I am not subbing so I have some time to finally get some nesting done! But it is early and I haven't ate yet, eating changes the "greatness" to mediocre...bleh.

Also Terra's position has changed in the past 48 hours and she kills me as the day goes on.

No nursery. Amber didn't move into her own room until she was 18 months old almost...no 17. Terra will be with us for a while.

May 8th, 2012, 02:43 PM
that will be allright. I think it good to have the baby close the first while.

Wonder if anyone else have questions for you.

How did you come up with Terra?

May 9th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah, it is easier on me to just roll over and breastfeed than to move rooms

Nick kept suggesting Aeirth which is the name my BFF wants to use when her and her hubby have a girl. It comes from a video game, I went to that video games wikipedia page and looked at the other girl names (it is a long series game, lots of names) and saw Terra and realized it fit in with our theme of names (earth, Lightning, Rock, Amber.) So I suggested it to him...cuz I was REALLY trying to stay away from Aeirth.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search