Requests for EDee(crazeydaisy1975)

Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers

Place your request from a specific maker here. Please only post requests in that makers thread. DO NOT start a new post.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2009, 10:41 PM
crazeydaisy1975's Avatar Veteran
You can put your request for a blinkie by me here..

thanks
EDee

August 22nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Hi EDee, awhile back you made me some fantastic Islamic parenting blinkies and now I was wondering if you could work your magic again.. I just became the co-host of Interracial families board and would like blinkies that honor us... here are my ideas:
"We are an interracial family and we are BEAUTIFUL!"
"What makes us special? blink come find out at InterRacial Families"
"Is your family a mix? (blink) races? (blink) cultures? (blink) religions? (blink) come visit us at InterRacial Families"
"Love is color blind!"
and one for me that is "Proud Egyptian/ American Family" (this one only in Black, red and white colors scheme, like the egyptian flag lol )

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010

Last edited by ~FaRRaH~; August 23rd, 2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: the board ladies asked for another one...
August 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
crazeydaisy1975's Avatar Veteran
I have no problem with doing this request for you. I apologize for not looking here. I usually don't have any Specific Request for me so I haven't been looking as much..lol but i will from now on..i will get these done right after i put my boys to sleep this evening..

thanks for requesting from me..

hugs
edee

October 28th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I love the June ddc blinkie you made and was hoping you could make a few changes?I was wondering if you could have it say Proud member of the (BLINKE) June 2010 ddc,keep everything else the same.I just adore it.Please let me know if you can.Thanks so much.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

November 2nd, 2009, 07:05 AM
3xamommy's Avatar BFing, CDing mom of 3
Hi!!! I am one of the hosts of the Breastfeeding Past One Year board. Wondering if you can make me a blinkie for the winner of a photo contest. It was for the sexiest daddy...LOL! I just want something simple saying, "Hands off girls! Get your own! I have the sexiest hubby on the Breastfeeding Past One Year board!"

Thanks in advance!!

THANKS *AMBER* FOR MY AWESOME SIGGIE!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search