Requests for Niamh (CLOSED)

Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers

Place your request from a specific maker here. Please only post requests in that makers thread. DO NOT start a new post.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2010, 08:16 AM
mommabirdof4
Hello!!!

Thank you so very much for my wonderful blinkie you made for my little angel...It means so much and is sooo pretty...It brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it.

we just found out yesterday that we are expecting twins...lol So I would love to request 2 blinkies. I would like both to be 150X50 just like the ones in my siggy.

One is just want it to say Expecting Twins ....a rainbow theme would be great because there are our wonderful surprise rainbow babies.

Then I would like one that says...Expecting #3 and #4....doesn't matter the theme...just do what every you would like.

Please take your time and thank you so very much!!
November 6th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
I will work on these tonight. We have a super busy day today and will be out of the house until tonight. But I will try to get these done ASAP!

Congrats on your twins!!

November 6th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
In pick-up!

November 8th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
can you make me one too? I adore your "eco" and "green" blinkies! anything like that. tia

bella

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

November 8th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Anything specific? Did you want a specific saying?

I've got a couple blinkies to work on tonight, so I'll try to get yours done as soon as I can.

November 9th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
nah, nothing too specific... I trust in your taste i love all the blinkies iv seen in your posts

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

November 9th, 2010, 08:00 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I'd love a new blinkie, if you're willing. Colors don't matter. 150x50 size and whatever effects you choose.

"Trying to conceive a cloth diapers, breastfed, cosleeping, night-time parented, homeschooled, extended rear-facing, vaccinated baby."

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
November 9th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
I'd love a new blinkie, if you're willing. Colors don't matter. 150x50 size and whatever effects you choose.

"Trying to conceive a cloth diapers, breastfed, cosleeping, night-time parented, homeschooled, extended rear-facing, vaccinated baby."
Will try to get yours and Bella's done ASAP.

November 9th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Bella, yours is in pick-up.

ETA: Augie, yours is in pick-up, too.

Last edited by Niamh ૐ; November 9th, 2010 at 05:15 PM.
November 12th, 2010, 12:23 AM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can I request 2 Blinkies pls

Prefer colors like lilac and sage (or anything in the same color scheme as Tinkerbell lol) with faeries or something to that extent maybe

Saying: Life with you has been so much fun, we can't believe you're turning one! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Miabelle!

Boyish colors- you can be creative...

Saying: Wishing for a little baby dust, we would like an Atticus....something along the lines of this.

Would like them the same size as the eco-friendly family one...sorry don't know the dimensions lol

Thanks so much!!!

Thank you Claire1979!

Last edited by lil duckies mama; November 12th, 2010 at 12:44 AM.
November 12th, 2010, 07:20 AM
I'll work on those today!

November 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh cant wait to see what you come up with!

Thank you Claire1979!
November 12th, 2010, 07:05 PM
In pick up! Sorry it took so long.

November 13th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
Hi, I would like to request two blinkies.

First, we are having a new challenge in Christian board and would like a blinkie to bring new members to join the challenge.

I want it to say something like "Please join us in the Christian Parenting for a Holiday Challenge" "two winners with prizes"

It can be anything really just as long as its a holiday theme.

Second, I want one to say Proud co-host of Christian Parenting. It doesn't really matter what color or anything but I would love it has a cross or something similar. Let me know if you can do this thanks.

With anymore questions please pm me. thanks!

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

November 13th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I can do these. Please allow a day or two though... I got a few requests in PMs, so I've got to finish those ones first. Will get to yours ASAP!

November 13th, 2010, 09:29 PM
discombobulatedfarmer's Avatar TTC #2
Send a message via Yahoo to discombobulatedfarmer
Hi there!

I adore your blinkies and what you stand for!

I would like a blinkie 150x50 that says something about sustainable farming, organic, and no circumcision. Any special effects are great!

A little about us - I am at SAHM and farmer (organic sustainable and co-operative farming_. We grow our own seasonal veggies, sheer out own sheep, milk our own goats, etc. Anything along those kind of lines would be great!

No, rush at all! XD

Thank you claire1979 for the absolutely perfect siggy!

November 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Hey there! I can work on this, I have to do Mami's today first, and I have another request in my PM, so please allow a day or two.

Thanks, btw!

November 14th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Mami, one of yours is in pick-up!

November 16th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Christina33's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Hun ... Me again!

Could you make me a Bllinkie for Crocheting? "I love to Crochet" or "Crocheting is My Life" something like that. You know how I've been really into making stuff lately LOL

And also a Green Blinkie? One that says "Love Living a Green Life" Make it any design you'd like, I just want it to be Green

Both of them 150x50 ... other than that, be creative!

Thank You ~steph2007~ For My Beautiful Spring Siggy!

November 16th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Sure... I have to finish Jen's first. Meant to do it yesterday but got caught up with life, lol. (sorry Jen!)

Please allow a day or two though, Christine.

Oh, and I've seen a few people here on JM that have a crochet blinkie... something like "I'm a hooker! Love to crochet!" or something like that. If I find it I could post it in here for you, you might like that one. I didn't make it though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search