Requests for Niamh (CLOSED)

Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers

Place your request from a specific maker here. Please only post requests in that makers thread. DO NOT start a new post.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2010, 09:08 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh ૐ View Post
Moma:1, I will work on your blinkies tomorrow.
Thank you hun.
December 23rd, 2010, 09:30 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Moma:1, yours are in pick-up.

NickieH, oh my goodness, I didn't see your request until just now! I will try and work on that ASAP. So sorry about that!

December 24th, 2010, 02:49 PM
LittleGirl+TwinBoys's Avatar Stay At Home Mommy of 3
Hi Niamh, Can I request a blinkie please?

I would love one that says something along the lines of "Good Luck to all the TTC Ladies on the SAHM's Board" or "BFP Vibes for all the TTC Ladies on the SAHM's Board"

I love all your blinkes, my favorites are the ones that both sides are pattered and the middles are were the action is. Anything will work though, I'll leave it to you to have fun with

Thanks to Vicki... 4 my beautiful siggy !!

[/CENTER]
December 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Sure thing, Kat! I have to do Nickie's blinkie today, but I'll try to get to yours ASAP.

I call those my "blog-style blinkies" LOL... because the template I use for them are borders for blogs, haha.

December 24th, 2010, 08:41 PM
lol nice to know the name

[/CENTER]
December 24th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Nickie, yours is in pick-up. So sorry it's late!!

December 25th, 2010, 12:11 PM
NickieH's Avatar Muggle
I love the first one you made so much I was hoping you could make me one more with similar styling I would like it to say "One-Tube Wonder (blink) Ectopic Survivor (blink) missing our angel since 12/27/09" ...or something similar that will fit. Thanks soooooo much! Your blinkies are amazing! No rush, get to it when you have a chance! Merry Christmas!

Last edited by NickieH; December 25th, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
December 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Niamh I honestly love your blinkies that you made me, so I'm back for 12 more. I would like the 150x20 but if the 150x50 is easier that's fine as well. Okay so I made a thread in the surrogate mommies that has the months in it, it looks so blah. But they aren't just for the thread I'm going to put each month blinkies as the months go by in my Siggy line, hope that made sence to you?
Okay I trust you do what you like to all 12 blinkies (put the names of the months) just in case this doesn't make sence. Lol
December 25th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Kat and Nickie, I will try to work on yours tonight.

Moma:1, holy moly! That is a LOT of blinkies! Typically, since this is all a free service and we do these on our own time (and these do take time to make), it's generally understood that a requester limits their requests to three blinkies per week (Blinkie Etiquette Guidelines for Requestors & Makers - Updated Aug 09) (so that other requesters can get their blinkies as well).

The month ones won't take TOO long, as I could simply replace one word in each blinkie, but since this is a large order, I do ask for patience. Was there a specific phrase you wanted it to say? Something about Surromommies? Maybe "January JM Surromommies" (with the months changed for each)?

I'm sorry if that sounded rude at all (definitely not intended!), just wanted you know the general guidelines for the Blinkies-R-Us board.

Merry Christmas!!!

December 25th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Veteran
Quote:

Moma:1, holy moly! That is a LOT of blinkies! Typically, since this is all a free service and we do these on our own time (and these do take time to make), it's generally understood that a requester limits their requests to three blinkies per week (Blinkie Etiquette Guidelines for Requestors & Makers - Updated Aug 09) (so that other requesters can get their blinkies as well).

The month ones won't take TOO long, as I could simply replace one word in each blinkie, but since this is a large order, I do ask for patience. Was there a specific phrase you wanted it to say? Something about Surromommies? Maybe "January JM Surromommies" (with the months changed for each)?

I'm sorry if that sounded rude at all (definitely not intended!), just wanted you know the general guidelines for the Blinkies-R-Us board.

Merry Christmas!!!
Oh, you wasn't rude at all hun. I thank you for honestly and simply tell me about the rules/guidelines about blinkies R Us.
Well, I would like it to be something like this
January-snowflakes
February-sweethearts
Like that or whatever you come up with, I know you would figure something out.
I believe in you hun.
December 25th, 2010, 09:18 PM
LolaRennt.'s Avatar Run, Lola, Run
Send a message via MSN to LolaRennt.
Hey Niamh, I absolutely LOVE your blinkies. I was just hoping to please get 2 is that is possible?

1. Could I please have a rainbow type blinkie. Avatar size. Any special effects would be cool if you could do that, but I'm not really fussed. Could it say. "Love knows no gender"

2. Could I have green and blue siggie. Any special effects would be welcome again. Could it please say, "Proud Single Mama"

Thanks for the siggie JMC1988!

December 27th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Kat, yours is in pick-up.

Nickie, yours is in pick-up.

Lola, will work on yours tonight.

Jennifer, will start yours after Lola's.

Last edited by Niamh ૐ; December 27th, 2010 at 10:45 AM.
December 27th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Kat, yours is in pick-up.

Nickie, yours is in pick-up.

Lola, will work on yours tonight.

Thanks hun, LOVE IT!

[/CENTER]
December 27th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Veteran
Quote:

Okay, take your time.
December 28th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hi hun can I request just one more from yea...this week anyways

Can I get one of your blog-style blinkies that says "Add me on Facebook here" or something like that..

Colors are up to you Thanks hun and no hurry take as long as you need. Reading over your other requests looks like you are going to be busy

[/CENTER]
December 29th, 2010, 08:38 AM
LolaRennt., yours are in pick-up.

Jennifer, will be working on yours today.

Kat, will get to yours tomorrow.

December 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Jennifer, will be working on yours today.

Yay, can't wait to see them.
December 29th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Jennifer, yours is in pick-up.

December 31st, 2010, 09:14 PM
Kat, yours is in pick-up!

December 31st, 2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Kat, yours is in pick-up!
Thanks hun, LOVE IT!!

[/CENTER]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search