Requests for SillyMama

Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers

Place your request from a specific maker here. Please only post requests in that makers thread. DO NOT start a new post.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Hart_N_Sole
Hi Lori! I found your thread so I didn't have to PM you!

I have QUITE a request, and feel free to tell me to go jump off a cliff, LOL... I know you're busy, this might be a bit much...
(If you can do it, though, take your time! No rush!)

My problem with blinkies is that they don't match... I like consistancy, it looks "cleaner" to me.

So I would want all my blinkies to match... Same colors, same fonts.
I'd like either the font "Georgia" or the one that is in this blinkie following, and for the colors to look similar to this blinkie...

And, instead of the word "love", can you put a little red heart in it's place in the blinkies?
Am I asking entirely too much??

1) Connor Michael ... May 18th, 2006 ... 7 lbs 3 oz ... 20 3/4 inches ... 6:19 p.m.

2) Hayden Lucas ... May 14th, 2007 ... 6 lbs 2 oz ... 19 inches ... 8:36 a.m.

3) Which one of my boys do you want? I love to give away homemade gifts.

4) I love my hubby

5) Warning ... Toddler Tantrum In Progress

6) I love my cats

7) I love my dogs

8) Married in August 2006

9) I love my Irish Twins! ... Proud mommy of 2 boys!

10) One hubby, two sons ... I'm outnumbered ... But love being the queen ... in my house of blue!

September 12th, 2007, 06:22 PM
SillyMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to SillyMama
Quote:
Hi Lori! I like your blinkies! I was wondering if you could make me 2.

The first one I would like it to say Shannon Elizabeth *blink* arrived 4 weeks early *blink* August 29, 2006 *blink* 6lbs 14oz *blink* 19 1/2 in. I would like it to be in pink and purple and in Kristen font. If you can if not it can be any font.

The second I would like one of the name ones. I want the one that says April that is written in pink.

Thanks a bunch![/b]
No problem at all I should have them for you tomorrow!

Quote:
I have QUITE a request, and feel free to tell me to go jump off a cliff, LOL... I know you're busy, this might be a bit much...
(If you can do it, though, take your time! No rush!)[/b]
I could never tell you that Annie!!

Quote:
Am I asking entirely too much??[/b]
Not at all I'll do anything for my May mommies! It may take a couple days depending on how well the girls behave but you should have them by Monday at the latest!!

September 15th, 2007, 06:24 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to ziggy1989 Send a message via Yahoo to ziggy1989
HI! lol this is my first blinkie request so im not sure if im good at it:S even though how you cant be good at asking for something i have no idea, but i always seem to mess things up lol
anyways, if you wouldnt mind, and of course only if you have time, could you make me two blinkies?
one saying
'lovin my hailie jack and kyle boo' lol its an inside thing
and one saying
'ABUSE survivor, dont let them win, just leave" or something like that, if that quote doesnt feel right and only IF You can think of a better one, that would be great,
1 year and a half ago i left my abusive boyfriend, im only 18. he started abusing me at 15 and now i like to speak out to others about it. mostly just the girls that are going through it now. ive helped 3 friends so far walk away. and im extremely proud of myself, as is my fiance anyways i shall stop chatting your . uh, ear? off lol you dont have to rush if you dont mind making them, thank you

thank you mandy for my BEAUTIFUL siggy
September 16th, 2007, 06:14 PM
It's taking me longer than I thought Annie, but I will have them for you as soon as possible!!

No problem Stephanie I will get them right away, and they will be posted in pick-ups when they are done!

September 17th, 2007, 07:27 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Hey Lori! You did a great job with the last photo contest winner blinkie, that I'd love for you to do another

could it say:

I won the * 20 Something Mommies * KIDDOS WITH ANIMALS * Photo Contest!

if possible could it have animals on it? use any colours, fonts, etc. that you think will work best!

Thanks, Stacey

Oh, and I won't be announcing the winner until Wednesday...so take your time!
September 17th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to ziggy1989 Send a message via Yahoo to ziggy1989
Quote:
It's taking me longer than I thought Annie, but I will have them for you as soon as possible!!

No problem Stephanie I will get them right away, and they will be posted in pick-ups when they are done![/b]
thank you so much

Quote:

No problem Stephanie I will get them right away, and they will be posted in pick-ups when they are done![/b]
thank you so much

thank you mandy for my BEAUTIFUL siggy
September 22nd, 2007, 12:11 PM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
Hi I would like to request a blinkie . Could you please do one that says:

I fell in love with a NC Master State Trooper

Thank you sooooooooo much!!
September 23rd, 2007, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Hi I would like to request a blinkie bluecheer.gif . Could you please do one that says:

I fell in love with a NC Master State Trooper

Thank you sooooooooo much!![/b]
No problem, I will try to have it done today and post it in pick-ups when it's ready!

September 24th, 2007, 02:04 AM
purplepieguy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, Lori I'm back. I never got my blinky request from the other girl I requested them from so I came back to you. I was wonder if you can make me some blinkies?? I would like them to say:

Shannon Elizabeth....arrived 4 weeks early....on August 29, 2006....6lbs 14oz....19 1/2 in....4:44 pm

Dallas Coy....January 11, 2001....10 lbs 4 oz....21 in....6:28 pm

Alexis Renee....September 30, 1999....9 lbs 2 oz....20 1/4 in...3:09 pm

Justin Todd....arrived 8 weeks early...on May 24, 1998...4 lbs 3 oz...16.9 in....10:55 pm

Danyel Monique....April 22, 1996....8 lbs 4 oz....19 1/4 in....2:27 am

Proud mom to 5 kids

I would like the girls to be in pink & green and the boys in blue & green. It can be in any font I'm not too picky.
I know it's more then 2 but you can do them whenever you get a chance or would you rather me come back and request them again??
You can take your time, no rush at all!!

Thanks a bunch!
September 24th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Ok, Lori I'm back. I never got my blinky request from the other girl I requested them from so I came back to you. I was wonder if you can make me some blinkies?? I would like them to say:

Shannon Elizabeth....arrived 4 weeks early....on August 29, 2006....6lbs 14oz....19 1/2 in....4:44 pm

Dallas Coy....January 11, 2001....10 lbs 4 oz....21 in....6:28 pm

Alexis Renee....September 30, 1999....9 lbs 2 oz....20 1/4 in...3:09 pm

Justin Todd....arrived 8 weeks early...on May 24, 1998...4 lbs 3 oz...16.9 in....10:55 pm

Danyel Monique....April 22, 1996....8 lbs 4 oz....19 1/4 in....2:27 am

Proud mom to 5 kids

I would like the girls to be in pink & green and the boys in blue & green. It can be in any font I'm not too picky.
I know it's more then 2 but you can do them whenever you get a chance or would you rather me come back and request them again??
You can take your time, no rush at all!!

Thanks a bunch![/b]
I'll try to get to them today and I'll post them in pick-ups as soon as I'm done!

September 24th, 2007, 01:01 PM
purplepieguy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, thanks.
September 26th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack LOL! But seriously, hey Lori!

I've got a few requests for ya...a couple personal and a few for the board.

1. Mommy's Missy Poo * Cadence Charlotte * November 15, 2006 * 9lbs 5oz 21.5">>>>really bright pinks and purples...kinda like the "i love my husband blinkie I have now.

2. Mommy's Silly Girl * Emma Caitlin * March 13, 2001 * 8lbs 4oz 20.5">>>>same colours as above

3. I made my * September Posting Goal * on the * 20 Something Mommies!>>>>any colours, designs are fine by me....just make it bright and eye catching. (this won't be needed until atleast the 30, so no rush!)

4. My Mommy's * Favorite Picture of me * won the * 20 Something Mommies * Photo Contest!>>>>again any colours, designs are up to you!(I just posted the poll for this today, so it won't be needed until next Tuesday!)
September 26th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Quote:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack LOL! But seriously, hey Lori![/b]
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, no run!!!! LOL, J/K!!!! I'll have them for you should be tomorrow!!

October 1st, 2007, 10:37 AM
hey Lori....are you getting sick of me yet

could I purdy please have yet another blinkie? The 20 Something Mommies made the top 50 fpr September, and I'd like to have something for the girlies to wear in their siggies!

Ok, we were #44 with 1774 posts.....so whatever you can do with that info would be great!

Thanks a bunch (AGAIN)!
October 1st, 2007, 05:21 PM
I guess I can do another one for ya, especially since I'm starting to post over there too! I should have it tomorrow!

October 17th, 2007, 07:23 AM
LOL...I'm going to bug you again!

I would like one to say Happy Halloween from the 20 Something Mommies Board! I really like the one you have in your siggy, so could it be similar to that?

I am also going to request the next 2 photo contest blinkies to get it out of the way!

I won the * 20 Something Mommies * Kiddos in the Fall * Photo Contest!------>use fall colours and maybe some leaves or something.
I won the * 20 Something Mommies * Halloween Kiddos * Photo Contest!------->again Halloween colours and some spooky stuff.

You do awesome work, so I trust you're judgement!

Thanks Lori!
October 18th, 2007, 06:36 AM
LOL, bug away!!!

It may take me a couple days, because I'm not feeling too good, but I'll get them as soon as I can!

November 23rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Could you please make a blinkie for me. I really tried to make it myself but I hate it. I really like your blinkies and was hoping you could make one for me. I want it to say "Ectopic Pregnancy Survivor" on the first frame and on the second frame say Go Left tube go. Or I was thinking batting leftie, go left tube go. But I thought that might sound dumb or be too long for a blinkie. If you don't have any graphics to use stars, hearts, or moos would be good or whatever you come up with. I am not very picky and would appreciate it so much. I would like something pink or girly colors.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 23rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm honored that you would ask Patty and I would love to make this for you! I'll try to have it sometime this weekend, I want to put a lot of work into it and make sure it's perfect.

November 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
I'm honored that you would ask Patty and I would love to make this for you! I'll try to have it sometime this weekend, I want to put a lot of work into it and make sure it's perfect.[/b]
Thank you so much and please don't feel pressured or rushed. I just want a blinkie right now to help me get through this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search