Where are all my artists and crafters???????

Forum: Arts and Crafts

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Arts and Crafts LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
I'm missing y'all ... I am guessing that folks are busy with organizing the kids for Back To School but just know I'm thinking of you k?

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
August 26th, 2008, 02:53 PM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
I'm new to this board, but I've been lurking for a few days...

Our first baby is due in October, and I'm done with college so this will be the first September that I can actually focus on crafting... Once I get my little corner set up the way I like.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

xoxo
Maggi

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

August 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
well hello there ... WELCOME!!! I'm Lisa mom of Sabrina 15 and Adam 13 ... glad to have you here with us ... come help me liven up this place!

</div>
August 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
MommyToTwo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyToTwo Send a message via Yahoo to MommyToTwo
I'm here! I have been feverishly working on my counted cross stitch birth announcement when ds is sleeping and when I get a chance because Maddie will be here next week! I had his done around 8 months but with him I didn't have a toddler to chase all day so I had the time...lol.

Welcome Maggi!!!

August 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Welcome Maggi!

I'm here even though I'm not posting much. We've been busy lately! I haven't done a whole lot of knitting this summer. A few pair of baby booties, a wash cloth, pair of pants and I'm working on a sweater. I keep getting confused with the pattern though so it's taking me forever!

August 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
heh good to see everyone ... I thought everyone had abandoned the board!

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
August 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I know that I am new too but I am here. I have hardly gotten anything crafty done this summer with the girls being home from school. I can not wait until Tuesday comes and I can do things. I have all these ideas that I have written down to do so hopefully I will be super busy then.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
August 29th, 2008, 10:29 AM
xosparklesxo
Hello! I've bopped by a couple times! I have a hard time keeping up with all the boards I'm on! I'm VERY active in my playroom and then there's the cloth diaper board.. etc. Well.. you get the idea! *LOL*

I'd like to be on here more. I really LOVE crafting. My daughter is 3 months old and has just transitioned from co-sleeping to her crib and is going to bed at 8pm, so now I actually have time to do more crafts again!

I enjoy...
Latch Hook
Cross Stich
Sewing
Scrapbooking
Decorating Random things like photo frames, mirrors, etc.
Jewelry Making

I'd like to get into...
Decorating clothing with transfers, patches, rhinstones, etc.
Decorating wood items with a woodburing pen
Glass Painting

I'd also like to get much better at sewing and buy a serger, right now I just dabble in small projects! At some point I'd LOVE to be able to quilt!

So, that's me! I'm a very artsy, craftsy kind of gal, and I'd love to spend more time on here! I promise I'll do my best to bop by more often. I really enjoy taking about this kind of thing, seeing other's projects and sharing my own!!
August 29th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't done one crafty thing in about four months, but I spent a lot of time on our drive to Alaska stopping at various quilt stores, and I now have a huge quilt stash to get working on for Christmas! I've cleaned up my sewing space, and arranged the basement so that I can quilt while DS plays down there. I had only been getting down there to work while he napped or slept at night, but now I can nearly double my creative time in a day I will post pics as I get projects done!

Lucky mother to five!

August 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Quote:
I know that I am new too but I am here. I have hardly gotten anything crafty done this summer with the girls being home from school. I can not wait until Tuesday comes and I can do things. I have all these ideas that I have written down to do so hopefully I will be super busy then.[/b]
I know how it is with the kids ... my kids start school next week as well

Quote:
Hello! I've bopped by a couple times! I have a hard time keeping up with all the boards I'm on! I'm VERY active in my playroom and then there's the cloth diaper board.. etc. Well.. you get the idea! *LOL*

I'd like to be on here more. I really LOVE crafting. My daughter is 3 months old and has just transitioned from co-sleeping to her crib and is going to bed at 8pm, so now I actually have time to do more crafts again!

I enjoy...
Latch Hook
Cross Stich
Sewing
Scrapbooking
Decorating Random things like photo frames, mirrors, etc.
Jewelry Making

I'd like to get into...
Decorating clothing with transfers, patches, rhinstones, etc.
Decorating wood items with a woodburing pen
Glass Painting

I'd also like to get much better at sewing and buy a serger, right now I just dabble in small projects! At some point I'd LOVE to be able to quilt!

So, that's me! I'm a very artsy, craftsy kind of gal, and I'd love to spend more time on here! I promise I'll do my best to bop by more often. I really enjoy taking about this kind of thing, seeing other's projects and sharing my own!![/b]
Welcome to our board ... glad to have you here with us

Quote:
I haven't done one crafty thing in about four months, but I spent a lot of time on our drive to Alaska stopping at various quilt stores, and I now have a huge quilt stash to get working on for Christmas! I've cleaned up my sewing space, and arranged the basement so that I can quilt while DS plays down there. I had only been getting down there to work while he napped or slept at night, but now I can nearly double my creative time in a day I will post pics as I get projects done![/b]
hey Marie ... I'm glad to see you ... was wondering where you were!

</div>
August 30th, 2008, 09:29 AM
tjo9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tjo9
I haven't posted much lately but I'm still around . Welcome to all the new ladies Congrats on twins Lindsey that is so exciting !!!
August 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Quote:
I haven't posted much lately but I'm still around . Welcome to all the new ladies Congrats on twins Lindsey that is so exciting !!![/b]
good to see you!

</div>
August 30th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Quote:
I haven't posted much lately but I'm still around . Welcome to all the new ladies Congrats on twins Lindsey that is so exciting !!![/b]
Thanks!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search