Digital Scrapbooking

Forum: Arts and Crafts

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Arts and Crafts LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2004, 02:46 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
Has anyone ever heard of digital scrapbooking? It's new to me, haven't tried it yet. I guess you can purchase the "pages" online, and then take your digital pics and make your page...? Would love to hear more about it!
August 9th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via MSN to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via Yahoo to chatterbox_n_floss
This is becoming more and more popular. The thing I don't like about it is that you can't just go and look at your scrapbook any old time because it is on cd or wherever. You can print up the pages, but IMHO I think they look too flat because there is no depth...YKWIM? I guess I am just an old fashioned girl when it comes to photos 'cause I still use my 35 mm (I have tried digital, had a great camera, but there was no depth) And I love photos.
August 9th, 2004, 08:30 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
I wondered how they would look printed out. I know what you mean about the flat thing. We have a digital camera, which I LOVE, and we get the printed at Wal-Mart or at ofoto.com. I also love the cutting, pasting, coloring, etc that go along with old fashioned scrapbooking, but was curious. Might be neat for a personal website or something, though...
August 9th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via MSN to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via Yahoo to chatterbox_n_floss
Definetly something neat for a website. I never thought of that.
August 9th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HippyChickKelly
I do Digtial Scrapbooking all the time now!
If you do 3d typoe look Printing them up (on a good rpinter looks just Great)

I even make my own pages or Get Free Embeleshments from Scrapbook bytes!!
Its soo much fun and I can work while the kids are around LOL!!
~Kelly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search