We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Tools, Materials, Etc.
• All pieces made with size F hook
• Small amounts of white, red, and green worsted weight yarn.
• 6mm black plastic safety eyes
• Black cotton embroidery thread
1. Row 1: crochet 6 sc in a magic ring
2. Row 2: * 2 sc in next st * Repeat 6 (12 sts)
3. Row 3: * sc 1, 2 sc in next st* Repeat 6 (18 sts)
4. Row 4: * sc 2, 2 sc in next st* Repeat 6 (24 sts)
5. Row 5: * sc 3, 2 sc in next st* Repeat 6 (30 sts)
6. Row 6-8: sc 30
7. Row 9: *sc 3, dec in next 1st* Repeat 6 (24 sts)
8. Add eyes and mouth. Stuff with fiberfill.
9. Row 10: *sc 2, dec in next 1st* Repeat 6 (18 sts)
10.Row 11: *sc 1, dec in next 1st* Repeat 6 (12 sts)
11.Row 12: *dec in next st* Repeat 6 (6 sts)
12.Finish stuffing with fiberfill. More is better.
13.Fasten off and cut yarn leaving a long tail.
14.Weave tail through the last six stitches and pull tight to close.
15.Weave in tail.
1. crochet 8 sc in a magic ring
2. *5 sc in first st, sl st in next st* rep 4 (24 sts)
3. Fasten off and leave a long tail for sewing.
Leaf (Green) x 2
The leaves are worked in ovals.
1. Chain 7
2. sc in 2nd chain from hook
3. sc in next 4 sts
4. 2 sc in 6th st
5. Turn, working up the back of the foundation chain sc 6
6. Fasten off, weave in the starting bit of the chain but leave a long tail from the end
1. Chain 20 with a long starting tail.
2. sl st in 10th chain to make a loop.
3. Fasten off and weave in ends.
1. slip the tail of the stem through the center hole of the top and then fasten the stem to the top of the ball.
2. Slide the top down and then sew to the top of the ball to secure.
3. Sew the leaves to each other through the 6th st of the stem.
4. Take two lengths of red yarn and make a bow at the base of the stem.
Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...
Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE