We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My agenda today:
- Lunch (thread crochet and/or reading during lunch)
- Pick up Dalton from his grandparents' house - his aunt is watching him this afternoon
- Go home, make dinner
- CRAFT! I have some things I'm making for my cyber shower buddy in the August DDC (I can't wait to show you, but have to wait until after June 15!) and I also have some shorts to sew for Dalton.
- I would like to be able to make it to the Aug DDC chat tonight, but we'll see
Rest of the week:
- GTT and midwife appointment tomorrow
- Paying off most of the birth center bill tomorrow!
- Saturday we are practicing relaxation techniques for labor
- More sewing/crafting!
__________________ Joanna wife, mother, blogger, support group leader, perpetually behind on laundry
I doubt I'll get much sewn the rest of the week. I really need to take out the hem of a pillowcase dress and lengthen it a bit and then finish up the other pillowcase dress that is in progress. Unfortunately DH is out of town til next week and I'm kind of worn out