Jakaira Destine's Birth story (after 4 losses, 5 baby angels ) Chandler& Nayomi

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
after 4 miscarriages (5 angel babies) we finally got blessed
with our rainbow baby.... meet.....

my daughter Jakaira Destine story (Chandler&I) becoming 1st
time parents TMI warning (you have been officially warned)

after going through my own C section I have a new found respect for all those who have had C sections before and after me.... I had a spinal tap where it seems like they stuck my spine over and over and I had to call out to Jesus to help me with each prick... I had never experience intense pain like that before. (it was hell) prior to that i had to do scrub my tummy with this soap like stuff that caused my tummy to itch like crazy.... i went to the bathroom and scratched then remembered that i was not suppose to do that...and had to reply apply that wash...I had to literally coach myself to not scratch...it was torture. laying on table as they cut and the pressure of it both ,i was relaxed just very thank ful to Jesus that the spinal tap was over with. It seemed like my doctor and team were fast and very thorough....and before I know it...Chandler & baby sis were beside me...one of the team said... I see a head... then I hear... Here is your baby... and she is screaming and I cry and say thank you Jesus over and over!!!! the tears would not stop falling. @ that point every thing that I went through before meeting my 1st born......was well worth it... prior to my c section they put me into induced labor for 2 LONG DAYs... tortured my body.....with petocin and some kind of gel....only to be 2 inches dialated.....one of my thoughts that help me get through the possibility of my c section is that a sister in law had went through it too. I know people say that you have to be strong to do a Vaginal delivery but also a person has to be strong to do a c section......cause the recovery time & pain is miserable......it feels like if you put 9 months of the worse menstrul cramps &&& a horrible sting of knives( in the tummy area) and being hit with a freight train over and over.... oh and I have the worse bruises from all of the pokes of needles and two iv sights that my skin rejected (it hates foreign objects) but these are my battle scars....wanna hear something embarassing???? i had to have nurse/nurse aides change my pad for me, cause i had to lay in the bed and be on strict bed rest..... had a catheder in there...i felt like my independence was all gone.....i was so glad when I got my independence back........but all and all we are in love with our little girl Jakaira. I can wait AWHILE before even Thinking about having another....if hubby had his way we would be trying for our boy in 2 months......ugh NO!

Another version(same story)

she is blone hair dark blue eyed(3 days straight) fair skin... l know that could change.

June 7th I had her on my brother's 29th bday (which that was his bday wish)

I had to have her via C section. (had a spinal tap... Very dreadfully painful. Had to call out to Jesus.

but when I saw him pull her out of my tummy... I cried and thanked Jesus.

she has heart shaped ear canals..... feel like that is a message from God.(that he loves Chandler & I)

her name is Jakaira Destine McDonald.

My mom does not like the middle name Destine and wishes it was Destiney or Destinee but we love the name Destine better cause she is destined to us, sent by God.

She is a fairly easy baby...learning the ropes of breast feeding....

she has said the word hi twice

she has a tooth growing in that you can see out of the two top teeth.

she was born @36wks

and she is very healthy

she passed all health tests and was born 5lbs 14 oz 18 1/2 inches tall.

I have pictures of her on my facebook.

I do supplement with Soy infant milk (til my milk comes in & i know she is getting enough) Tmi sorry.....

2 days prior to the C section they induced me to labor with a gel & pitocen.....which I was only dilated to 2 inches.....

an assistant doctor tried to break my water...was 1 inch from doing so but I could not hack the pain...and tried with all my heart...(twice in 5 mins)

I faced my fear of pain for Chandler & I's little girl.

I thank Jesus for getting me through a tough tough labor & recovery.

the nurse said baby passed the baby car seat (stress test) to make sure she can ride home in a car seat....and nurse saids she passed it, but its ultimately up to doctors if she can go home today with us or not...if not we will be able to stay in this room with her til she is dis charged.......

Our little miracle. Praise God!!!!

when hubby was a baby

Belly pictures :

belly pictures (enjoy) Nayomi.... preg w/ princess Jakaira Destine
3wks 3days
4wks 4days
5wks 4days
20wks (found out having a girl)

29wks
this would of been the birth room(35wks5days), but ended up with a c section on june 7th@ 36wks............

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; July 4th, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search