miscarriage....pregnant again

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Hi thought id try out this forum to relate with people going thru what I am. I have a 4 year old son. I recently had a miscarriage on June 3rd...i just found out July 25th that I'm expecting again. I'm so nervous to be pregnant again. I didn't get a period after I miscarried so I had so knowledge I could be pregnant that fast. I've heard of doctors wanting u to wait to try till after u get a period. Should I be nervous that I got pregnant this fast. I have an ultrasound in two weeks...but I'm very nervous to have it done...just to get my hopes up again. I'm trying to stay positive this time. This time so far I'm having some cramping (nothing extreme like I was having when I miscarried) very bad nausea seems to last all day so maybe I'm going in the right direction.advice please
July 28th, 2013, 02:53 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
First off, welcome to the board and congratulations!! I am so sorry for your loss. These ladies have been wonderful during my pregnancies after loss. Feel free to join the regular board instead of this subforum as we sometimes tend to forget about them. It is normal to be nervous. I hope that your ultrasound goes well.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 28th, 2013, 07:33 PM
How do I join regular board
July 28th, 2013, 07:40 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Here is the link to the regular board. Hope to see you over there soon.Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss - JustMommies Message Boards

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 29th, 2013, 11:04 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm so sorry for your loss. I know when I had my miscarriage my dr wanted me to wait until after my first period for dating purposes only. He wanted to be able to use my last period to determine due date. So i wouldn't be nervous that you just had a miscarriage. I got pregnant my first cycle after my loss and I had my rainbow baby last April and he's doing great.

Please join us over at the regular forum. Rachel gave you the link. the ladies there are awesome and have given me so much support. I couldn't make it thru my pregnancies with them.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 29th, 2013, 03:11 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's what I've heard too, that waiting for one period is mostly just for dating purposes. I have read that you're more fertile after having a miscarriage, so that could be why you got pregnant so fast.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you all the best with this new pregnancy, and I hope it all goes very smoothly. But yes the fears are pretty normal following a loss. I was on pins and needles the whole pregnancy with my rainbow baby. Even after they're born you still worry about them.
I hope you feel welcome here!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 29th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Thank you all ultrasound next week send ur prayers my way
July 30th, 2013, 05:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck at your ultrasound. I'm praying for good news from you next week.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any update about your ultrasound? I hope it went ok!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search