Easter

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Do you celebrate Easter? Will you be getting Easter baskets or hiding eggs?

I love Easter.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
April 8th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Jasons_Mommy's Avatar I love my little man!!
Send a message via AIM to Jasons_Mommy
We celebrate it. and yes we wll have easter baskets and hide eggs for the DH daughter

Thank you Sara(misfitinmn) for my siggy!!
April 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do baskets for the boys, go to church and brunch. This year we may skip going out, since Kyle is just getting better. I don't want to go to church and make him stay in the pew with us (instead of going to his class), because he wouldn't understand. We may still go out to brunch, I haven't decided. At least there, he's next to us, and not really interacting with others.

But Kyle did want to have a party this year, so we decided to do that on Easter. We would have done most of this anyway, but he's in to parties right now Here's the list he made up with me today:

Eggs
Cake
Bunny
Sign: Happy Egg Day
Song
Color
Hide & Seek Game
Surprises

His sign title cracks me up! We went out today and bought some of the goodies. He doesn't eat, but does enjoy playing with food and baking - so he's in charge of stirring and decorating the cake The last one he made was brown (chocolate) with red sprinkles, mini marshmallows, and whole oreos stuffed in to the top

April 9th, 2009, 09:01 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Kyle knows how to make a cake! I love it!

We're doing baskets and an egg hunt, but I don't know how up to it Kannon will be. He just had his tonsils and adenoids out almost a week ago and is starting to hit that third stage when it gets bad again. Poor kid. He's still exhausted. Milo is also just trying to heal. He's not slept much, thanks to the non-stop coughing!

I adore holidays. I can't help it. Tomorrow is my birthday. We've been so overwhelmed. And with the boys not feeling well, I think that my borthday present is to go out to get their Easter basket stuff! I can't wait to dye eggs, either. There are no other kids to celebrate with this year, so it will just be Kannon, sort of Milo, and my cousins finding eggs, I think. It should still be lots of fun! I just hope that we can go have dinner with everyone else! If not, just baskets will be fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search