Monday Moans/Marvels

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Let 'em out here, ladies!
Moans?
Marvels?

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
April 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I can't decide which goes first...and there's some overlapping! For example, I would moan about my grandmother's complete lack of tact talking to me about my parenting/my kids yesterday. OR I could MARVEL at her lack of tact.

Marvels: 1) Milo had his 6-month OT eval today, and they were VERY pleased with his progress, especially considering how ill he's been and all of his hospitalizations. 2) Seeing Kannon with his Easter basket yesterday. 3) DH's determination and optimism. 4) My birthday was Friday, and my aunt gave me some of her beading stash. I don't really know how to do it, but it's something I can try to learn so I can do it while pumping. 5) Diet Grapico.

Moans: DH's company merged last week with no warning. He's been with the company for a year, and they've failed to fulfill any of their promises. Technically, DH got promoted a few months ago, but no pay increase, so he's been getting the same pay for over a year, even though he's performing better than anyone else. They cut his bonus the other day (which he works SO hard for, because the pay is NOTHING), and made up some reason why he didn't "earn" it. We're so frustrated, but there's nothing we can do-there are so few jobs right now. Neither one of us is sleeping because of the stress, taking care of Kannon post-surgery, and worrying about Milo's possible CF diagnosis. I think that I may medically/clinically be exhausted right now. There are more moans, but I got so angry writing that one that I can't do another right now. Hehe.
April 13th, 2009, 02:21 PM
~~~Sara~~~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww I am sorry for all the job stress, that really is tough.

Mine is a marvel, I went to fold the clothes in the dryer and left Carter in the floor in our room, while he IS crawling and mobile, I don't have to worry about him too much, well he crawled all the way into our bathroom vanity area and pulled down my blowdryer by the cord! I am SO glad that he can act like a toddler and get into mischief, but I have learned my lesson to not leave him unsupervised in such a big area and also to keep cords up high now.

Moans, I don't want to go grocery shopping, I guess that's not too much to complain about.

April 13th, 2009, 04:07 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Job stress sucks!!

My marvels are many... Well, nothing is super duper, but I had a great weekend and life is overall good.

As for moans, OMG, I am so sick of baby food. Eric was off it by 9 months, but of course, Danny is taking so much longer. He still won't even tolerate mashed banana or anything like that, it's got to be pureed and jarred. This stuff is getting expensive, not to mention annoying

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
April 13th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Marvel - Dakota (My DD) is 9 today. I met Ava's new physical therapist on the phone today. PT starts next Monday.

Moan - Ava isn't progressing much and I can't deny that I'm worried.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
April 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsong View Post
Job stress sucks!!

My marvels are many... Well, nothing is super duper, but I had a great weekend and life is overall good.

As for moans, OMG, I am so sick of baby food. Eric was off it by 9 months, but of course, Danny is taking so much longer. He still won't even tolerate mashed banana or anything like that, it's got to be pureed and jarred. This stuff is getting expensive, not to mention annoying
have you tried making your own? We bought a Magic Bullet and make our own baby food when we need to and it is so much cheaper.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search