Today's plans?

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
What's the plan for today?

Ava has a pediatrician appt at 1 to go over some things that have been bothering me and a pre-op physical.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
April 29th, 2009, 10:30 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Pick up medical supplies and harass a few doctors to give me some answers.
April 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know its late, but I figured I would just say what we DID

Layne had OT, supposed to have Speech, but his therapist wasnt feeling well, and with Ty's surgery on friday we cant take the risk of anyone getting sick.

We changed ty's surgery time so he can get his blood treatments done correctly, then I worked while daddy stayed home with the boys, came home, had dinner at the park and played a little, back home and boys to bed, now checking JM and my other sites, then trying to get some rest before one more day of running to get ready for surgery

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
April 30th, 2009, 12:05 AM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today was Preschool in the AM, and OT/ST in the afternoon. He did great today in therapy, and OT managed to get a toothbrush on all 4 quadrants in his mouth, and he took several drinks of Apple Juice/Water from the honey bear That's huge for us - this whole drinking thing just started in the past week and a half.

April 30th, 2009, 09:49 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
I have to pack because we leave in the morning for a 3 day trip. AAAHHH I hate having to pack. Worse I hate having to unpack when we get back. But I have to make it to this conference. Thankfully I found a sitter for Aiden, alot less to actually take with me. But packing for the other two is insane. I also have to make sure my house is spotless because my mom is going to stop over this weekend to shampoo my carpets.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search