Funny

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hope you don't mind me sharing this...it's sort of gross. And don't judge me for my lack of attention to household duties here-I'm confessing again.

Since Milo was born, we've gotten a little behind on laundry. We don't have hookups in the apartment, the 2 washers and 2 dryers are downstairs, sometimes don't work, and are usually full. Plus, carrying a giant backpack of laundry (huge laundry bag with straps) on my back, a baby on my front, and and holding a 2 year-old's hand-these are nearly impossible, and at best, exhausting when put together. We've tried to keep up the best we can, but it's just not been in the cards. I can't tell you the last time we changed our sheets.

On Sunday, we gathered almost everything dirty in the whole apartment and took it to a laundromat. Well over 50 loads. No, I'm not kidding. VERY expensive, but we had to do it. Had to. It took hours and hours, I'm STILL hurting from it, and we haven't even gotten 1/10 of it put away. Sunday night, though, DH and I happily and sleepily put on our crisp, clean sheets. Nice.

Monday, gone all day. Used my grandparents' washer to clean our quilts, pillow covers, and extra blanket. Come home to sleep on our clean sheets.

Tuesday. I get Milo up, put him on the bed, change him, put a barricade of everything clean around him. I come back in 2 minutes later. Poop-EVERYWHERE! He's waving the dirty diaper over his head giggling hysterically. He's covered, of course. He sees me, puts the DIRTY SIDE OF THE DIAPER OVER HIS FACE AND HEAD, then yanks it away, yelling, "BAH!" and laughing. (Peek-a-boo.) Repeat. Poop. Everywhere. I had no choice but to laugh, of course. DH came home and went straight to the bedroom, only to find it completely stripped, then to the bathroom to see towels that were just clean hanging everywhere drying, and poop still in the bathtub. We already have 6 loads of laundry and 3 loads of special/delicate laundry from that 2 minutes of Milo-glee.

*sigh* No, I didn't take pictures. I wanted to, but decided that it may be just too disgusting, especially when he's grown up!
May 28th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
LOL, That would be the king of all blackmail pics!
Too funny!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
May 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
Yes that would be the king of all black mails. But I feel your pain, to do all that work and now to have to do most of it over again.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
May 30th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly baby

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search