Water babies

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Do your children like water? Do they like playing in it?

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
May 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
Alex loves the water, swimming or just playing in it. He likes to go around the pool in a floaty just paddling his feet. Hopefully I will be able to get him into swim lesson's this summer.
Katie likes the water as long as she is being held. Aiden hasn't been swimming yet but absolutely loves his bath.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
May 29th, 2009, 03:36 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Kannon is a water baby to the core. He loves it. Anything having to do with it. We were surprised that he didn't mind the ocean waves crashing over him. Most kids HATE it, but Kannon thought that it was the best water EVER.

Milo is learning. He hasn't had but a handful of baths. He finally got comfortable with it and has been having a good time splashing. I wish I had a video, though...I'll try to get one. He HATES his feet being in the water. In the baby tub, he keeps his legs straight up, even when the rest of him is relaxed. He's hyperflexible, so he can put his legs straight back, next to his body. When the waves came too close to him, his legs went back. I tried to put him in the pool, and he brought his legs back. SO funny to watch!
May 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkc View Post

He's hyperflexible, so he can put his legs straight back, next to his body. When the waves came too close to him, his legs went back. I tried to put him in the pool, and he brought his legs back. SO funny to watch!
Awe...You should get video of it! LOL

Ava loves bathes. She's a splasher. I end up soaked when she's taking a bath.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
May 30th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Dacontay4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All my kids love water! Grier hasn't actually been in the water completely since before the surgery, but the kids have a sensory water table with boats and stuff she LOVES.
Mason Charles (1/3/05) and Kaydence Faith (4/30/10)

Check out my blog at
http://davealy.blogspot.com

May 30th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ethan is not very fond of the water..but he is slowly starting to like it more! We have a camp on a lake and he actually went swimming last summer, we were so proud of him! Lucas LOVES water and would stay in it all day.

We don't really know about Maggie yet, she cant have baths or get in the water due to her central line..which really stinks. We are thinking about getting her a baby pool that she can just dip her toes in this summer so she can kind of get used to the water.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search