We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
The sleep study went "okay" They are keeping him overnight again tonight. he didnt sleep well but no o2 was needed, but no one is trusting that reading. They are checking the home equipment just to be sure, but arent taking chances so they will do it again tonight.
Now to the MRI, the pulmonolgist was waiting for the radiologist to re read it, but there are 2 "markers"but they arent sure what they are yet. waiting for more confirmation.
i will keep you all updated as she updates me. keep them both in your thoughts, they will need it
They are still waiting for more definate results from a different doc, jess said she thinks the pulmonologist didnt know all the answers, isnt sure whether or not they will get more info tonight or have to wait til after they get home.
as of right now, they can see extra fluid, but not enough to explain head size, underdeveloped brain matter both of which could be part of the rss, a couple of other "strange" areas, not sure what they are. and what looks to be a cyst on the pituatary gland, not sure how that affects things. cant determine if he has cranio as of now.
so there is definately stuff going on, but they are waiting for more concrete answers