Therapy

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
Do you ever get tired of all the therapies you drive to? Do you like the therapists that work with your child?

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
September 29th, 2009, 05:49 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Oy! What a week to ask, LOL. We don't drive to therapy - we are fortunate to live in a state where the birth to 3 stipulates therapy comes to us. Still, yes, I get sick of it! There are weeks I just want to be ... not to be bouncing schedules and therapies, welcoming people into our house, etc.

That being said, I get along pretty well with all of Danny's therapists. One of them is a bit of a worrier and alarmist, which drives me crazy at times, but she has also been seeing Danny weekly for so long she is practically extended family, LOL.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
September 30th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OF COURSE!!!!!!! I get so tired of dealing with it every week. as for his therapist, i've had the same ones for such a long time that they are also part of our family. Which is great except for when they go have a baby and take 12 weeks off and then you are stuck with some new therapist who doesnt know your kid or you at all and doesnt do as well of a job as the original. can you hear my frustration?

My PT has been with us since age 3 months. So almost 4 years now. and speech and OT have been with us for almost 2 1/2. So they understand layne's personality and ours.

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
September 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
dangit, i just wrote this all out and now it all disappeared. I hate that.

We hate going to therapy but love our therapist. we have been with our PT since 3 months old, so almost 4 years now. and our ST and OT for over 2 years now. they understand our family and our personalities so they are like family to us. The only thing that sucks about being so close to them is when they have babies and leave for 12 weeks and you get stuck with some new therapist who doesnt know what the hell she is doing. can you read my bitterness?

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
October 2nd, 2009, 02:33 PM
stacyp's Avatar Mommy to Andrew & Luke
We have to drive to therapy. But, it's only 2 times a month due to insurance problems. We've been going since April & I honestly don't mind, the therapists are wonderful. I can't imagine having anyone else & can see so much progress.

Thanks Yvonne (Jaidynsmum) for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search