Can anything else go wrong????

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
We had Danny's appointment with the nutritionist today and that went okay. He has gained another 1/2 pound in the last 6 days. We were wrapping up the appointment on a good note with a "come back if you need us" when she drops the bomb. "So has Dr. E told you she is moving yet?" WHAT!?!?!?!?! I almost broke down and cried right there. I managed to make it to the car before bawling but I am so torn right now. It has taken us 3.5 years of so so doctors to find her and now she is moving to Miami!!! This is his 4th GI already. She has been AMAZING and incredibly attentive to him every step of the way and even squeezed him in before our vacation so that she could check him before we left for 3 weeks. Now we have to look for another GI. The nutritionist suggested trying the nurse practitioners in that office before requesting a doctor transfer in Cinci. Dr. B in Cinci said that he didn't suggest any testing and a few weeks later we find out that Danny had ulcers, gastritis, bile reflux, exophagitis, and reflux. Yah...this is certainly the time to stop finding the root and just treat the symptoms as they roll down the pike... >: ( I am so frustrated and torn on what to do...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

October 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry she is moving.
October 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry We are always in the opposite problem, as soon as we find an awesome doc, we get orders to PCS and start the referrals and search all over again.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
October 15th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
((Hugs)) I'm sorry this is happening. Ava is losing a Dr too and it sucks!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
October 16th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
that sucks. I would ask your doctor who she recommends for you guys

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

October 17th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
The nutritionist recommended trying the PA's as they have more time they are willing to spend with each patient. The other docs are rush, rush, and one of them denied my son had any problems but when we got a second opinion that GI said "There is obviously something wrong here." GRRR... If the PA's don't work she said they could do a referral to Cinci or Vanderbilt. I don't if know if Cinci will allow someone to switch from one doctor to another in the practice though and we apparently got the rotten one...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search