This sucks

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2011, 09:35 AM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We now got to wait untill November 14 to see the doctor. The doctor was sick today and they didn't call us untill we were halfway there. I hate waiting. I am ready to find out if they are going to get her glasses now or if they are going to hold off a little longer.
October 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to hear that. I know docs get sick, but it's SO annoying when you're waiting on something important like that!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
October 24th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
We haven't had that happen but we did have a doc forget about Danny's appointment for oh...4 hours!!! It was when we were at his first ped ( a large, unorganized, group practice) and we usually had to wait 2 hours after the appt time to be seen. I waited the usual 2 hours then went up and started asking when we would be seen. Lunch time came and went. I asked again after they got back from lunch. The answer was that they were busy, they had his chart and they would get to him when they could. Finally I asked to speak to my son's doctor's nurse and she said that they had never gotten his chart. I don't know what the real story was but either way, we weren't there longer than we had to be before switching to another ped. >

Anywho...sorry you have to wait so long. That really stinks!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

October 24th, 2011, 08:51 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't mind that he couldn't see her because he was sick. It bothered me that they know I live two hours away and called 1 hour before the appointment.
October 24th, 2011, 10:22 PM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
So Sorry!! I hate when they do that. That is one of the reason's I switched my kiddo's over to another practice. They would always wait until the last minute to call me and cancel but expected atleast a 24 hour notice if I was going to cancel the appointment.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
October 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
THAT would tick me off... Especially if they know you live that far away!!! Grrrr....

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search