Keeping track of Dr...

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 05:17 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a certain way you keep track of all your children dr appointments with the dr location and number?

I'm wondering because I didn't think of this and at my son first appointment for his geneticist doctor I needed the orthopedics name and number so they can get a copy of his xrays. Lucky I had the appointment in my purse which had a number for them. The nurse was able to get what they needed.

I started to put all this information on index cards so I have it if any other doctors need the information. Just wondering what you ladies do?

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

November 19th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I keep the names and numbers in my phone. If I can tell them the road, area, or hospital they are at they usually just figure out the rest on their own or give me a phone book. I can put the address in my phone but one of his doctors works at three different locations and we see him at all three... :/

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

November 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
I do a couple things. First, I write everything in my planner, which has numbers in the back. Second, I am a binder Momma. When we switched to an actaul pediatric group that only sees special needs children they gave me an awesome binder with places for everything. Literally.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
November 20th, 2011, 03:29 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm also a binder mama, but I made my own. Carrie has seen over 30 doctors in 9 fields of specialty at over a dozen hospitals in 5 states. I ask for all doctor's records and keep them in a binder separated by tabs. On those tabs, I staple the cards of the doctors to it, so I have all the info in one place.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
November 21st, 2011, 11:47 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Ladies.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search