Plagiocephaly

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 06:32 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I've been a member of justmommies for a while now. I just wanted to poke my head in here to share some info I learned about plagiocephaly. My nephew (now almost 3 years old) was diagnosed with this conditions when he was an infant. He ended up having to wear the corrective helmet, but everything is perfect now.

My best friend's daughter was recently diagnosed with it at 2 months old. I know she is really nervous and unsure right now, so I have taken it upon myself to do a little research.

The first place I started was with my sister in law, since she's been there. After talking to her, she told me about a company she used called BabyBegin. She had so many great things to say about them, and suggested I tell my best friend and anyone else I know about them, so I want to do that. I'm not trying to sell their business or anything like that, I just think they seem like a really awesome company that advocates for babies with this issue. Unlike a lot of other sites I found, they seem to be more prevention focused. Their website is Baby Begin. If you know anyone who might want to know more please let them know to visit the site. I know my friend felt lost until I mentioned that my sister and law had gone through the same thing, and that website has been a huge help.

Last edited by HeatherLopez; April 9th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search