Hey Krista How's Anika?

Forum: Children with Special Needs

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Special Needs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2004, 09:27 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
I been thinking of you and your little one.
My Alexis is also a July '02 babe. I call her my July Jewel. :-) Let us know how everyone is doing.

-Dori
October 8th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Regular
Wow lot of July babies here...Abby, Alexis, Anika.... all A's too

Hope you are doing better sweetie.

Mom to Cody, Megan, Jacob & Abby

October 9th, 2004, 07:15 AM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for thinking of us!
This has been a pretty rough week for all of us. We went and saw Anika'd Ped. last Friday since we couldnt' get in to see the GI doc. The Ped. thinks that because Anika's GERD is so severe, she'll probably not outgrow it (duh), and because she's hypotonic her diaphram is not able to get strong enough to help her in that dept. He put her back on Reglan until we get the Endoscopy next month, and she's not throwing up as much, but she is still in a lot of pain. She's lost almost 2 lb. in the last 3 weeks, and I'm not comfortable going to New York with her like this (we leave on the 20th), so I'm going to talk to the Dr. again on Thursday when she gets the flu shot. She basically feels okay for the first part of the day, but once it hits around 1pm she is miserable, and just wants to be held- poor baby. This is difficult with Corbin still so young.
Anyway, after the endo. we are going to discuss getting a Fundoplication done, and a hiatal hernia repair (if that's what the endo. reveals). I've heard they can do something for the diaphram too, like to try and make it stronger, but they didnt' bring that up to me.
Thanks again for thinking of us, prayers are always welcome

</div>
October 9th, 2004, 10:39 AM
locawith2kids

Last edited by locawith2kids; May 10th, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
October 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by locawith2kids@Oct 9 2004, 10:39 AM
Eric and McKayla are July babies too!!!

My prayers are with your little one, Krista.
Thank you Nelsy!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search