Hey Ladies!

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2010, 06:11 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here!

I recently found out (quiet by accident) that I am having another baby! I'm due Jan 18th, just 4 days after Hannah's birthday lol. Anyhoo thinking about Hannah's birth and my upcoming 2nd VBAC I got to missing my VBAC girls here at JM, though I don't know how many of you are still around or not (Wendy I see you are still here , Are Allison and Valarie still around too? ).

For those that don't know me, I'm Rachel, I was a member here at JM when I was pregnant and planning my first VBAC with my baby girl Hannah in 08, and I was actually one of the first co hosts of the VBAC forum here Of course computer issues and just busy life in general pulled me away from quiet some time.

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

June 9th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Rachel!!!!! It's so good to see you again! I call you every now and then, but you don't answer. So, you either don't recognize my number, or the one I have is not right. Val isn't around anymore. She kinda of "gave up" JM. I see her on FB though, and she seems to be doing great. She's been running marathons and stuff. Cory is also around a bit, but she doesn't come in here all that often. Just now and then. Pretty much, it's just me of the old gang.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Are you going to go with the same midwife as before? Mine ended up moving to a different practice, so I don't know if she can do VBA2C's anymore not that it's an issue for you! LOL). But, I'll be moving soon, and no chance of a pregnancy (DH was sent to Korea, he's been gone for over a year), so it's not really an issue for me, either.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you. I'll add you to our member list!

My Ovulation Chart

June 9th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Oh gosh, yup I have a new number now lol, I'll PM it to you here in a minute.

I do plan to use the same midwife, it's her, the same OB who I call the boob (I don't like him much), and a new nurse practitioner who is nice, the other OB who I actually liked isn't there anymore.

I can't imagine having hubby away for over a year! That can't be easy, my hubby just got a new job that will take him away now and then, but there shouldn't be any long periods, he's a commercial diver now, just got out of school and got right into a job (right about the time we got our shocking positive lol).

Anyway thanks, it's good to um, read you again lol.

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

June 10th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Tofu Bacon
Hi Rachael! Congratulations on your new little bean! I'm back for another VBAC, too
June 10th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Cori! Hi there Thanks, and congrats to you too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search