How are you doing?

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
It's been quiet around here lately. I've been having a ton of fun on my vacation, and it's winding down. Only about 2 more weeks to go before the drive across country again.

So, I'm wondering, how are you doing? What's your next event/milestone? Anything good, anything bad?

July 28th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Jaci's Avatar I AM a Doula :)
Graeme is 8 months old on the 30th, I can't believe it! Next week we are taking a trip across the state to Duluth, MN. I hope Graeme is better in the car by then, but I'm not holding my breath August is always a really busy month for us.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggie!

Our Family Blog
July 29th, 2010, 06:55 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
I'm just waiting for this baby to come out. I can't wait to attempt a VBAC. I am 38 weeks today, but have been 4cm for a few weeks now and 80% effaced. C'mon labor! I want to go home!

On another note things at home have been hectic for my DH. He's a single Dad during the week since I can't be at home. Then last week the house almost burned down, it would have if he hadn't been home. Now we need a new fridge and dryer and possibly other appliances. We had a lightning strike and need a new circuit box too which is very expensive! We submitted a claim to the insurance company though so we only have to pay our deductible. Just bad timing for everything though.
July 30th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We moved from FL to AZ at the end of last month so we spent the last month unpacking, only a few boxes left to go! My DH just started again work last week so it's been nice having him home. My DD and I are joining a local play group to get to know some other kids and moms in the area - I'm super excited and nervous but I can't wait to see Meg play with other kids.

Now that we're here I know how far Tucson is from our house - about an hour and 20 minutes - so when I have baby #2 I know how long it will take to get to a VBAC friendly hospital. It's nice to finally have an idea how far it is and all that.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
August 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 5 weeks 2 days along and am waiting on my August 17th appointment to talk to my doctor about birthing options My DD is currently cutting her first tooth, so ontop of getting morning sickness now I am dealing with a teething baby, oh the joys of motherhood

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

August 2nd, 2010, 04:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Wow, that sounds like no fun at all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search