We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
heres my story! Any advice is great!
I had my first son 4 1/2 years ago and i was induced and in labor for 24 hours (with no pain meds and it was allll back labor) when i wouldnt progress past 6cm. Then my doctor adivised me it would be best to do a csection to get him out even tho he wasnt in any danger. So being a 19year old first time mom i just agreeded with him. lol well they put me completly out because the epidural failed after 8 attempts. And I woke up and hurt like hell.. and the next two weeks was the worst in my lift.. I was in the hospital for 6 days following the birth and i felt like i couldnt do anything with my new baby! It was horible. So this time around i was just going to schedule a csection and maybe things would be better if I wasnt in labor for 24 hrs prior.
I have decided after reading many success stories that I can try doing a Vbac!! So that is my plan as of right now!!
Does anyone have any similiar stories? My due date is Jan. 5th 2011
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I wish you the best of luck with your VBAC. I think you'll do great. If you could get as far as you did with back labor, then I see no reason why you would have any problems this time around. Just stick to your guns, be confident in your body and your decisions.
Have you found a doc yet?
Wendy, Mom to
Kyron, Porter, Donovan, & Jocelyn
Ask your doc about what his actual vbac percentage. I wouldn't want you to get to the end and get the bait and switch without being prepared for it. If he jumped the gun the last time chances are he be even more likely to do it with scared uterus. I know I am a bit negative, but I am still dealing with another bad c/s just 2 months ago and believe all surgeons need to be shot but that is just me.