We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My little guy I had a c-section. I pushed for 5 hours and he was stuck. The decision was then made to have a c-section because the other option was to keep pushing for who knows how long and the possibility of the vacuum, which I am so afraid off.
I have to say that I had a wonderful experience with my c-section. Yes it was painful recovery, and I recovered quickly, but I also trusted my doctor.
With a second one I assume that my doctor is going to want to schedule a -c-section right of the bat. My question is why would I not want to do that. I am not sure that I want to go through the labor and pushing again only to have the same outcome.
Do you know why you had a C in the 1st place? Was he not moving into the birth canal? pelvis problem? Head not in the right spot. To me, sounds like he didnt fit down the birth canal. You really need to find out the reason he wasnt coming down to make a good decision.
I only had a C because my DD was breech and stuck. I was dial. to 2, -1 & 100 effaced for 6+ weeks. There was no moving her. I was approved from my OB to have my 1st VBAC if I followed his rules. Plus you cant have any complications. Now I'm seeing a midwife group with OB's that is allowing me to have a 2VBAC as long as there are no complications again. So far, no gest.diabetes or high blood pressure...
I loved my VBAC
Thank you for this beautiful siggy!