We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Has anyone attempted a Vbac within the time frame of thirteen months from the c-section? I had a c-section in September and I'm pregnant again and due in October. I am trying to decide if I should attempt a Vbac or just go with the c-section. My fear is that if I try to vbac that I could rupture my uterus or I could cause complications with the baby. I'm worried that if I have a c-section that I won't be able to take the time to recover because I will have to take care of a 13 month old and a newborn. Has anyone been in this situation? What did you decide? Do you have any advice?