Anyone planning a VBAC

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2011, 10:32 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I lurk here quite a bit.

I'm planning on a VBA2C. I'm planning on a 100% natural birth using Hypnobabies. I'm actually really confident and excited for this birth.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 11th, 2011, 06:38 AM
*Candi*'s Avatar Candi
So what do you like about hypno-babies? or what made you look into it? I dont know much about it

Thank you GraysMama for an awesome siggy!

July 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Well I heard about it on JM and then went and did some reading of some Hypnobabies birth stories, and watched a bunch of hypnobirths on youtube. That pretty much solidified it for me. I'm almost done my 2nd week of study and I'm already reaping the benefits. It puts a whole new positive outlook on childbirth, helps eliminate fears, teaches deep relaxation and hypno anesthesia. I highly recommend it!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 11th, 2011, 01:43 PM
*Candi*'s Avatar Candi
I have heard a ton about it too, I think i will have to go look it up

Thank you GraysMama for an awesome siggy!

July 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello ladies. My name is Angie and DH and I are TTC #4. I will be attempting a VBAC after 3 c/s. I already have a midwife lined up and we will be doing a home birth. I'd love to chat about VBAC's!!

=May '05 and '11

July 18th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping for a vba2c here. I am a type 1 diabetic who is seeing a perinatologist (who happens to be one of the two dr's in the area who vbac). He says I can go to 40 or 41 weeks if everything is going well but they are already commenting on how large the baby is, estimate last week was 5lb13oz at 33 weeks so not sure how good my chances are.
August 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Regular
I too am planning to VBAC. My OB and perinatologist both support it as long as at least one twin is "in position" which we have already. I am very excited as my c-section was emergency and so traumatic for me. I am really excited to have a wonderful birthing experience for my last time!! ( I too am using hypnobabies, although I only have the mp3's and not the written materials.)

Expecting twins! EDD 11/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search