Just want to introduce myself :)

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Jenn, currently almost 18 wks pg- due in August. I've got 3 boys; the first 2 were vaginal deliveries, and the 3rd w/a c-section. All three of my babies have been persistant posterior.

With DS #1 I had PROM at 37 wks. He was turned and delivered w/o issues. Small little guy 5lb 4oz.

DS #2 had nuchal cord 3x around neck- forceps delivery, 4th degree episitomy, needed oxygen upon delivery, but recovered well. 6lb 4oz

DS #3 was trying to deliver chin first. Doc couldn't turn him, and his h/r was accelerating into the 200's with each push. Last ditch effort was c-section. Very healthy too and 7lb 5oz

So here I am with a pro-VBAC doc who says "go for it", which I'm planning to do. I'm here to learn about VBAC, ways to prepare for a successful one, and most importantly learn about ways to help turn or prevent another OP baby!

Any advice or tips would be MUCH welcome! Thank you!!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

March 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi!

I am planning my second VBAC this september!

In my research I have discovered if you have an epidural and confined to one position in the bed you will have a harder time getting the VBAC.

I'm sure you know this, but with posterior baby it might be a good idea to labor on all fours, it might bet baby to move into a better position.

I am in no a way an expert, but I do want to wish you well! Good luck! I do hope you get your VBAC

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
check out Spinning Babies Home | spinningbabies.com for ways to turn a posterior baby!

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

March 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much! I have read about laboring on all fours and have checked the Spinning Babies site a bit.

Just curious if anyone has been successful in using those techniques with a posterior baby?

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search