We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
It was hard for me. I called several practices before I finally found a doc that would work with me. At the time, I hadn't really considered a midwife because my pregnancies have been high risk. I think if I had looked for a midwife it might have been easier, but I'm not sure a midwife would have worked with me. Everything worked out, but my doc didn't even deliver Shawn. If I were to get pregnant again, I've already told dh I want to see a midwife and possibly have a home birth.
Finding an ob to allow me to attempt a vbac with less than 18 months between births has been very hard. I'm going to be going with a midwife, I found one in the area that will accept me, the others require 24 months between births.
Frankie-"Ronin, Here is everything you need to know about becoming a big bro!"
Both my OB and Midwife are very encouraging and adamant that they believe a VBAC will be extremely successful for me since I have had a successful vaginal delivery and my c-section was a result of Placenta Previa and not because I couldn't deliver naturally on my own.
Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
I've been scouring the internet for months now for someone in my area. Still no luck. The options are limited out here. The names I have found don't exactly have the best reviews. Granted, I haven't met any of these people for myself, yet, but going off reviews on the internet isn't looking promising. A lot of these people don't even have any reviews.
Mom to a 2 year old baby girl, 2 week old baby boy, and one in Heaven.
In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.
My home town doctor couldnt do a vbac for me (hospital ban) I found a VBAC doctor and a VBAC friendly hospital at 12 weeks =). I've been told by my old doctor and my new doctor that I'm a great candidate because I delivered my first child vaginally and my second was a section due to frank breech presentation.
I see the OB's office midwife and she completely supports me attempting VBAC/thinks I'm a good candidate.
One of the OBs there does not think I am a good candidate because my first born was posterior and I ended up with a csection, but is letting me decide.
I think many places say they are VBAC friendly but push against it when the times gets closer. I hear reasons each appointment why an elective c is better, some as dump as I can recover in a room in L&D instead of ICU if it's an emergency C. Not really a good reason, if you ask me.