had my appointment today

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2007, 03:06 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Well I managed to drag myself out of bed in just enough time to get there late lol , they were closing up that office for that day so I ended up being the last person there . Anyway I told the nurse about all the cramping ect I had been having and she said oh , you have a UTI to which I was gonna say oh no I don't , but I had to pee in a cup either way o I went ahead and did a clean catch for her

Then got all the other good stuff done , BP fine , I am at 147 lbs now ( gained 30 so far ) FHR was good and all that , my midwife came in and I got my group B done , and since I was all exposed already and had such cramping she went ahead nd checked me real quick , she said "well your about 1 1/2 cm's dilated so those cramps did something !" , she sounded so pleased that I didn't have the heart to tell her I have been 1 1/2 cm's since 28 weeks

Then off we go to the bank and then home , I had some mild cramps from the exam but nothing bad at all , then about halfway home I start feeling like I am going to throw up , by the time we get home I am ready to jump out of the car still rolling or not because I just feel awful ! So we go inside and I take me and lil boy's coats and shoes off and go right to bed , hubby puts a movie on in there for lil boy to watch so if I fall asleep at least he's shut up in the same room with me lol , then he's off to work . That was 1:30 and I just got up about 30 mins ago .

Oh so not the uneventful pregnancy I had before lol , worth it ? Yes ! Am I still enjoying it ? Yes ! I just hope I start feeling a lil better and get at least a lil rested before I go into labor is all !

So I go back next Thursday and then every week till something happens !

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

December 13th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Well, I'm glad it was mostly uneventful. I'm glad you got some rest. Hopefully things will ease up on you.

December 13th, 2007, 07:06 AM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Wow girl, you're body is ready to go!! Lets just hope that baby stays a few more weeks! I hope you get the rest you need soon...is there anyone that could take your little boy for the day so you could rest up??
December 13th, 2007, 12:52 PM
I wish there was someone to watch him for a day lol , I only feel comfortable with hubbies grandma watching him right now but she's a bit older so I know it's hard on her to keep up with a 3 year old , plus she's gonna be watching him most likely when I do go into labor so I don't want to wear her out before then either lol .

But ya , I don't want baby to come till Jan , I am not ready , my parents aren't ready to come up yet and of course every day counts for baking babies lol .

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

December 13th, 2007, 06:22 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
jeez me and you girl are 2 peas in a pod except for dialation! i have gained 30 pounds too! and i have been having cramping, mine feel like period cramps, how bout you? they give me awful nausea.

anyways, overall a great appointment. your body just really seems to be getting ready. i will be so jealous if you go before me! lol
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
December 13th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we are due date buddies right?

i better get you my number so you can call me when somthing happens
December 13th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Quote:
jeez me and you girl are 2 peas in a pod except for dialation! i have gained 30 pounds too! and i have been having cramping, mine feel like period cramps, how bout you? they give me awful nausea.

anyways, overall a great appointment. your body just really seems to be getting ready. i will be so jealous if you go before me! lol[/b]
Lol , we have been somewhat fallowing the same lead huh ? Mine were just like AF cramps , way down low in the back and going down into my thighs and around to my tummy some , and youch ! But no nausea . I wouldn't be too surprised if I go right before my due date though , I did go into labor with my lil boy 6 days before his due date , but just watch I'll go over with this one lol .

Quote:
we are due date buddies right?

i better get you my number so you can call me when somthing happens[/b]
Oh your right ! I'll PM you my info , I totally forgot that part lol .

December 14th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Tofu Bacon
I'm glad the appointment went well! I'm right there with you with the cramping. One thing I also noticed that I don't remember with ds is there a lot of pressure on my pelvis, like in the bones and ligaments, y/k?
December 14th, 2007, 07:01 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i know what you mean but i have had that with all 3...so it isn't alarming me, it may just be more stretching going on for you.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
December 14th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Oh man , I had MONSTER pelvic pressure with my lil boy , it started in the last month I think , this time I have had it allot more and allot sooner !

December 16th, 2007, 03:45 PM
SugarNSpice's Avatar VBAC Mommy!!!
Send a message via MSN to SugarNSpice Send a message via Yahoo to SugarNSpice
Wow! It sounds like your body is definitely making some changes. I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear your VBAC story!!! woo hoo!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search