im hoping this is ok

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2007, 11:01 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
my appetite has gone to mars. im forcing myself to eat. im very crampy down there and my back hurts even when im sitting and resting. got a few contractions down low but baby has been moving a lot...which is a good sign! i have been gettign nervous about her positioning now because although she is head down, i feel her more over slightly to the left, so i have been working with her to get her to move straight down. and i already feel her straighter now! good girl listens to momma already. i also had stopped getting contrx with my raspeberry tea, but today i had some tea like usual and got contrx again! i say that's good but weird.

so anyways, this is just really still to early for my comfort so im hoping it is just preparing, but at least doing something.

edited to add:
this is definitely my body preparing. im not talking today or tomorrow preparing but the sensations are definitely something i have never felt before. i got out my birthing ball and i cannot explain how strong the sensation and urge is to just have my legs spread and to open up my hips/pelvis and the pressure down there is causing an almost orgasmic feeling. not ooo ahhh but like wow that feels sooo good to just feel my pelvis opening up when i get on the birthing ball. ok this all sounds really bad
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
December 15th, 2007, 11:47 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Ya , hubby has been getting on to me cause I have just about stopped eating , Like for example I will have toast or a bowl of cereal for breakfast , a drink and crackers for lunch and I am not even hungry and have to force a few bites of dinner down , and almost nothing sounds good anymore , even sweets don't sound as good to me anymore , although still a lil good lol .

But I do know exactly what you mean , I feel like my body is doing some major gearing up , not like any day now but pretty darn soon ( which really we are both due pretty darn soon ! ) , cramping yes , back pain H*LL ya lol , whats really funny is that baby seems to be in about the same position as your lil girl , head down but to the left lol .

And yes again to the birthing ball , just to get that pressure off of everything and get those hips and pelvis opened up is SOO nice !

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

December 16th, 2007, 01:28 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
maybe we are the same person lol, wouldn't that be funny - me hosting a board with myself! im so selfish! lol

today i had....a sandwich baggie of some dry cereal, a sausage/pepper sandwich for lunch, a few cookies i made tonight....and then i just made a frozen pizza and had a few slices. all this is forcing myself. i have a real problem with blood sugar and if i don't eat i get so nausea and sick, which makes how im feeling right now even worse! so although the sound of food and the smell of food are total aversions right now, i HAVE to eat.

o yeah and my favorites, chinese and sweets and well anything...all now YUCK. at least im saving money!
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search