pushed it too far yesterday

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
wow, i felt so out of it yesterday dh was threatening to take me to the hospital. im telling him im not going, what's the point. if im in labor im then im in labor, whoppie doo da.

but we were going to have company yesterday and a few things had to be done around the house. so dh and i got started and all i got through was cleaning the bathroom and i was in so much pain. but i had been having back pain for a couple days already, so it was even worse now. so i lay down and dh finishes up what he had to do. we ended up having to cancel plans with our friends cause i felt so yucky. i fell asleep for like 2 hours, woke up and felt kinda better but still had back pain.

so i feel a bit better in about an hour, we decide to go out to this christmas magical forest fair thing, and i cant believe how much my back was hurting so fast again! grrr it was quite annoying.

on top of all this, i was having off and on contractions, but they weren't unbearable and i wasn't timing them, but when we got home i started noticing them more and started timing for the first time ever. they were coming consistantly every 15 minutes. that still kept me in the "safe zone" so i went to bed. the end...

i really think the herbs im taking are helping and my body really is preparing. it is bothersome in that i have no clue if it's actually doing anything though. wish i had the guts to check myself.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
December 17th, 2007, 12:09 PM
SugarNSpice's Avatar VBAC Mommy!!!
Send a message via MSN to SugarNSpice Send a message via Yahoo to SugarNSpice
You better take it easy girl! These last few weeks are the hardest but you are SSSSOOOOOO close!!!! That baby girl needs to bake for a couple more weeks so just try and get in some R&R over the holidays if you can! I'm so excited for you!!!! woohoo!

December 17th, 2007, 12:42 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
I agree you need to take it easy the next few weeks so you dont have her too early!! Ive been going through the same thing though, Saturday I had some contractions that actually hurt, I just tried to take it easy this weekend, you need to do the same! I hope this is a good sign that you will have no problem with labor when the time is right!!
December 17th, 2007, 02:07 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Ya we are hosting Christmas this year for hubbies family ( well just his moms side ) since we now have the most room out of anyone lol , good thing is it's going to be a pot luck thing so I don't need to cook more then a roast for hubby and then maybe make up cheese and crackers and sausage tray or something . But hubby is doing his "we're running out of time , so much needs done before then , we better get going" thing and it's starting to stress me out , cause I know I can't do everything that needs done by then , I just can't . I tried to tell him in the best way I could that I will try but that by the time we have this ( on the 29th ) I will have like two weeks till I'm due and I need to just try and rest the best I can and not over do it , so please just understand that I will try but I can only do so much , all I was looking for was an ok I understand but he had to throw a but in there so I just ended it .

Wow , sorry for the high jack lol , hope your feeling better now , I know how quickly my back starts hurting , I just wish it would stop hurting as fast lol . Take it easy girl !

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

December 17th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Silly girl, slow down! Sure, we want you to go into labor and to have a great VBAC, but not this week!!

December 17th, 2007, 07:00 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
wendy!

rachel i completely understand! we were going to have a christmas party (but we ended up with another plan) and i was doing everything i could to deligate things to bring and food to make to others that were coming. there was no way i could have done it all. saturday i was also hurting like crazy in my back and all i wanted to do was sit down, so i do...only to realize 5 minutes later that i had to make 2 full batches (120 cookies total) of my from-scratch cookies for a christmas potluck at dh's work.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search