Just don't feel well

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
So, for the last 2 days I just feel...blah, I guess. I've been having a lot of BH's, but nothing regular. But, they are going from being a tightening and breathlessness sensation, to a menstrual cramping feeling. I started having to go to the bathroom all the time (I'd almost forgot about that symptom, I've been so lucky), but not just to pee, my colon has been totally cleaning itself out. I don't want to eat anything, but I make myself. It's not that it makes me sick, I just feel full. Last night, I got into bed and started listening to my hypnosis CD's. But, I was having a really hard time breathing. Almost like I couldn't take a full breath. I was just trying to relax and get over it, but DH asked me what was wrong. He was saying I didn't sound so good, and maybe I shouldn't do the CD's, and relax too much. That kind of worried me, that he could tell that I was having such a hard time. Also, my stomach/abdomen/uterus/whatever has been bothersome, too. I feel like I have to always hold onto it. Not just hold it up, but press down on the top and hold it in.

It's just so strange. I've been so healthy and "feel good" this whole pregnancy, and in the last 2 days it's almost as if the whole thing is catching up to me. I can't catch my breath, my sacrum on the right side hurts, and I'm awkward in my movements.

So, I don't know what is going on. Any ideas from all you experts?

My Ovulation Chart

December 20th, 2007, 01:10 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i have no clue if it could be anything serious, but i have felt the same way in that i have stayed healthy and fit this whole pregnancy and this past week has hit me hard! i have been having trouble catching my breath as well, but they checked my BP today and it was fine. ::shrug::

it may just be pregnancy #3, it could just be it's all catching up with us now...you are due in earlier january right?
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
December 20th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Nope, due the end of Jan...I'm 2 weeks behind you. Maybe it is just all catching up to me. Or maybe I've got a big of a bug, I don't know. But it sucks!

My Ovulation Chart

December 20th, 2007, 08:13 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Ya I have been blah for going on what , two weeks now ? And I mean majorly blah lol , I have also been getting out of breath , one night last week I couldn't breath all of the sudden while I was falling asleep , I had to get up out of bed to try and catch my breath which only worked a lil . And feel the colon cleansing thing as well just a lil , not too bad though . Hopefully if it is a bug or something it'll ease up soon , if it's not I guess it's just like Val said , your pregnancy catching up to you !

Either way I hope you get to feeling better .

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

December 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
as yucky as we may feel, i really think our bodies are just getting ready! we all are so much more mentally invested in our pregnancies and we are listening to our bodies and notcing things going on. in the bigger picture, it really is a good thing! embrace the blah - love it - feel it - look at as your body is working!
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search