Monday Moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is bothering us today

April 28th, 2008, 07:32 AM
lil.Guppy's Avatar Veteran
My AF is supposed to be here on the 1st and I just felt different for the past few days. I felt sick this morning like I was really hungry but I wasnt. (I had a big dinner last night)
Its always those last few days before possible AF that I get so worked up with the 'unknown'
I just wish that every women had a really obvious sign of pregnancy to make it easier on us.

My bedroom also needs to be cleaned and I dont want to do it.
April 28th, 2008, 11:34 AM
krysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My house is a hot mess, I still have another paper to write before I graduate, and I am having a m/c. YAY Mondays Oh, and its raining

Thank you *kiliki* for my siggie!!
April 28th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Quote:
My bedroom also needs to be cleaned and I dont want to do it.[/b]

AF is still here she was supposed to leave yesterday I just don't understand my body sometimes well most of the time

April 28th, 2008, 11:41 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, ovulation is no where in sight and I'm on CD 21. I O'd on CD 19 my first month with the Clomid. My OPK's progressively got darker, and then the day before the positive, the line was very light, but so far this month, my OPK's might as well be stark white. DH and I haven't BD'd since the 24th, so even if I do O, it won't really matter.

Also, we had an estimate done to have our bathroom completely remodeled, but they said it would take 3 weeks. First of all, our oldest dog Raven does not like strangers and never has. I can't keep her locked up for 3 weeks. Second of all, we have two bathrooms, but one of them is only a half-bath. We can't go three weeks without a tub.

April 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am SO freaking frustrated!!! We went to pick up some (nice, out of our price range) furniture someone was giving us. The one piece that I actually really liked and wanted to put in the baby's room got knocked over by the wind as we were moving pieces inside, and yes, you guessed it, the wood cracked through on the shelf!!

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>
April 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My only moan is dreading the HSG coming up tomorrow. I really hope I get good results. Work was ok today. I sent the GDV surgery dog home, hopefully he will continue to do well. My hepatic lipadosis/hepatitis cat seems to be feeling better today, of course he is still just as yellow as he was Friday. He ate a couple of bites of food on his own and really seemed to feel so much better when he was visiting with the owner. (Purring, and rubbing his ringworm infection all over the exam room. Had to decontaminate the room when the visit was over. ) I am keeping him over night to make sure he keeps improving. And no new stressful cases came in today, and I even had one puppy exam. Of course I am on call tonight, so that is always a moan. Last time I was on call I had to go in at 2:30 AM to do an emergency GDV surgery.

Ok so all in all two moans dreading test results in the morning and being on call tonight. Oh and I am about to have to change cloths to go to the gym. I hate cardio night.

April 28th, 2008, 05:36 PM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I am SO freaking frustrated!!! We went to pick up some (nice, out of our price range) furniture someone was giving us. The one piece that I actually really liked and wanted to put in the baby's room got knocked over by the wind as we were moving pieces inside, and yes, you guessed it, the wood cracked through on the shelf!! [/b]
Don't you hate crap like that? My prize piece of furniture was my hutch. When we moved down the movers dropped it in my living room and broke a huge chunk out of it. We expected them to replace it, or at least give us money for it, but they wouldn't. They said that there contract stated that they were not responsible for anything with glass in it. The glass, surprisingly, didn't even break, but they still wouldn't cover it.

April 28th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Today is 2 weeks since I lost Nevaeh. My boss finally came back to work today from her M/C she was moping all day saying how she thinks she should have stayed home because she "wasn't emotionally ready" to be back to work. ***!?!?! She TOLD me I HAD to be back to work the next day after my M/C because SHE had an OB appointment. Which I also found out today from someone they could have found someone to cover our room while my boss was at the Dr and I could have stayed home. And on top of all that I haven't heard from DH in over a week.

made by BAM

April 28th, 2008, 06:23 PM
krysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Today is 2 weeks since I lost Nevaeh. My boss finally came back to work today from her M/C she was moping all day saying how she thinks she should have stayed home because she "wasn't emotionally ready" to be back to work. ***!?!?! She TOLD me I HAD to be back to work the next day after my M/C because SHE had an OB appointment. Which I also found out today from someone they could have found someone to cover our room while my boss was at the Dr and I could have stayed home. And on top of all that I haven't heard from DH in over a week.[/b]
OMG! That is just the most insensitive thing, and from someone who is having a similar experience. That's just no ok. I'm sorry she acted like that.

I hope you hear from your DH soon. Does it often happen that that much time passes without hearing from him?

Thank you *kiliki* for my siggie!!
April 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Today is 2 weeks since I lost Nevaeh. My boss finally came back to work today from her M/C she was moping all day saying how she thinks she should have stayed home because she "wasn't emotionally ready" to be back to work. ***!?!?! She TOLD me I HAD to be back to work the next day after my M/C because SHE had an OB appointment. Which I also found out today from someone they could have found someone to cover our room while my boss was at the Dr and I could have stayed home. And on top of all that I haven't heard from DH in over a week.[/b]
OMG! That is just the most insensitive thing, and from someone who is having a similar experience. That's just no ok. I'm sorry she acted like that.

I hope you hear from your DH soon. Does it often happen that that much time passes without hearing from him?
[/b]
I about wanted to start crying when the kids had left and she was still going on about it to her supervisors in front of me.

As for DH they got into Iraq last week and this is his first deployment. While in Kuwait he called at least once a week and while still in the states he called everyday.

made by BAM

April 29th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search